Drinking your milkshake
    Oh yeah, in the spirit of Christmas...

ATT00011.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You wouldn't happen to be talking about National Lampoons Van Wilder and the Creme Filled Doughnuts would you? :D :p

After mentioning Other than the "BLAH" Vacation movies I went and looked up National Lampoon, INC on Wiki... Besides Van Wilder and the Rise of Taj, Never heard of the rest. Probably a good reason behind that.....

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You wouldn't happen to be talking about National Lampoons Van Wilder and the Creme Filled Doughnuts would you? :D :p

After mentioning Other than the "BLAH" Vacation movies I went and looked up National Lampoon, INC on Wiki... Besides Van Wilder and the Rise of Taj, Never heard of the rest. Probably a good reason behind that.....

Actually, I liked Van Wilder much more than anticipated...The long john scene hit the gag reflex a bit though. :puke:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No way is that real...I don't really understand how it's possible, but it ain't real.

Gigantic home set, people in cat suits? If not that's some DAM good CGI or video editing

Even the couch moves with the feet. Shadows are perfect. SOmeone REALLY took their time with that.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Japanese Kidnapper Negotiations ........................

"Meet my 3 demands, or I'll kill the boy!"
    1.jpg

/\
    |
    Negotiators assess the situation from next door.
    2.jpg

The Head negotiator approaches....
    3.jpg

Negotiations begin.....
    4.jpg

Negotiations conclude!
    5.jpg

Everyone goes home in time for dinner. (Well almost everyone!)
    6.jpg

In A merica - We would assume this guy is innocent and we would attempt to discuss the situation for hours, maybe even a day or longer. Give him a fair trial at tax payer's expense, find him guilty, send him to prison for a few years where he'll get out and most likely do something stupid again. While in prison he'll watch cable TV, eat good food, play sports and maybe learn the law and before we know it he'll turn around and sue the police negotiator and local and federal governments - all this and more is paid for with our tax dollars!!!

In Japan
    , they're extremely efficient when it comes to their expenses and valuable time!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom