• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Ok. Fess up. Who was at Morse Res. Friday night?

Side note: I've never been to Morse but that's the info I got (date and place happened) plus the boat does have IN stickers.

6841048026_truck_boat_in_water.jpg

OK, it's funny but at the same time that has to suck. This is a fear of mine that the parking brake will fail on me when I'm trying to load or unload my boat.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Side note: I've never been to Morse but that's the info I got (date and place happened) plus the boat does have IN stickers.

OK, it's funny but at the same time that has to suck. This is a fear of mine that the parking brake will fail on me when I'm trying to load or unload my boat.

That's right where the boat launch is, so I can easily believe that this guy forgot to set his parking brake or something. At least the boat floated.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If that guy was watching the funny pic before this one, then he is one sick puppy. :rolleyes:

I doubt the two pictures are related, but my interpretation is that they are seeing something fairly nasty. The women react as if they had some empathy. They guy just has a ****-eating grin.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

I wonder if his auto insurance would cover that. Also I guess this would be the thread to ask this and i don't want to start a new one for one simple question. How do you copy and paste multiple pics onto one post? I have a photobucket account and I have only been able to figure out how to paste one photo on a post.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I wonder if his auto insurance would cover that. Also I guess this would be the thread to ask this and i don't want to start a new one for one simple question. How do you copy and paste multiple pics onto one post? I have a photobucket account and I have only been able to figure out how to paste one photo on a post.

After the pic you want is in your PB account, put your mouse cursor over it and get the bottom link, the IMG one. When you come back to your post, paste it in and hit the enter key a time or two. Lather, rinse, repeat. Be aware that the more pics are in your post, the longer it will take to load for those on slower connections.

Blessings,
    Bill

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I doubt the two pictures are related, but my interpretation is that they are seeing something fairly nasty. The women react as if they had some empathy. They guy just has a ****-eating grin.

That's what I was thinking as well. But, it was placed perfectly. :D
    (He's still a very sick puppy!:n00b:) ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom