Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad's next project.

Blessings,
    Bill

We have already discussed this vehicle on my Snowcat Forum pages, as well as other Russian made car/cats and homebuilt creations from the former Soviet empire. Those are some resourceful people in that land. We can't, however, figure out how this thing can turn. :dunno: To turn a snowcat you have to over power one track while under powering the other, but that car/cat has a single driveshaft coming down to the rear sprockets.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Easy, if you have an open differential, you can brake one side, the diff will allow the other side to continue to move, and you have the same effect.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    We have already discussed this vehicle on my Snowcat Forum pages, as well as other Russian made car/cats and homebuilt creations from the former Soviet empire. Those are some resourceful people in that land. We can't, however, figure out how this thing can turn. :dunno: To turn a snowcat you have to over power one track while under powering the other, but that car/cat has a single driveshaft coming down to the rear sprockets.

In Soviet Russia, car turns you....

And now... Back to your regularly scheduled funny pics...

433247695v8_225x225_Front.jpg

367161052v1_480x480_Front.jpg

382653185v2147483647_480x480_Front.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OK, I had to look this up (because it was too good to be true). This is photo shopped. If you look at the soft focused Marine in the background below Obama's arm, the medals are on the wrong side of his uniform.

Yea, that was a mirror image fail. :noway:

However, as my wife just pointed out, his wife knows where her heart is. Although, as I just pointed out to her... for him it doesn't matter as he doesn't have one... :dunno:

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    That's the freakiest thing I've ever seen right next to the lamprey fingers...

I don't know WHAT that thing is. Guess someone with Photoshop just got bored one night, :D

I found a stash of very strange images in a little corner of the interweb.
    Most are kind of,.. umm,.. weird & disturbing. Not exactly the type of stuff you'd see on somethingawfull.com, but even weirder, and in some ways, more disturbing.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I don't know WHAT that thing is. Guess someone with Photoshop just got bored one night, :D

I found a stash of very strange images in a little corner of the interweb.
    Most are kind of,.. umm,.. weird & disturbing. Not exactly the type of stuff you'd see on somethingawfull.com, but even weirder, and in some ways, more disturbing.

Link?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom