Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee:
    'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer:
    ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'

Walmart Employee:
    'What you want on da cake?'

Customer:
    'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.
    that is some funny stuff

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yes, I don't have a sense of humor because I don't find missing children whom may be laying in a ditch somewhere raped and killed, funny.

Something like this must really bring you the LULZ too, huh?

patience.jpg

no i dont think that one is funny. you know why? because some jackball reporter had no sense and took a picture of a dying kid, and probly didnt do anything to help him. (he will claim hes making the world aware. I CALL BS) sure you cant save the world ..... nor do i think its our responsibility to do that. we need to take care of americans first. but WHEN/if i was in another part of the world and saw a starving KID, i promise you i HAVE/would help them, even if it meant me only being able to give them water or a meal, or basic medical help. I would do my best in that moment no mater how short it was.

The joke i critisized you at overreacting to and not having a sense of humor was a joke made of a UN-CHANGEBLE stagnant situation. the sign was over a missing persons board. it was not laying next to a ditch with the body of a dead child in it. SEE THE DIFFERENCE???

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The joke i critisized you at overreacting to and not having a sense of humor was a joke made of a UN-CHANGEBLE stagnant situation. the sign was over a missing persons board. it was not laying next to a ditch with the body of a dead child in it. SEE THE DIFFERENCE???

The "joke" wasn't in the picture taken, it was in the caption.

BTW, please tell me how I "overreacted."

Not only didn't I not tell him I liked another picture in his post before I mentioned I thought it was in bad taste, but to keep the thread from derailing, I got it back on track(see post #4607).

Sorry if you don't think I have a sense of humor because I don't find jokes about missing kids funny.

Actually, I take that back; I'm not sorry even a little...I don't think any parent could find that funny.

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    Yes, I don't have a sense of humor because I don't find missing children whom may be laying in a ditch somewhere raped and killed, funny.

Something like this must really bring you the LULZ too, huh?

patience.jpg

I think that's terrible. There are compression artifacts everywhere, and the joke is sort of obvious. This one is much better, if a bit hackneyed as well:

rFSfo.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom