Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How do I make that raptor carying the fish my new avatar...that is awesome!

First, shrink it down to 125 x 125 pixels, then go to your UserCP and "Edit Avatar"

4jblomenberg.jpg

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    looks like one of the old fighter jets that had the big hole on the bottom front. Or the bird is like one of those torpedo bomber planes getting ready to drop one.

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    What about these are funny? :dunno:

Well, on the Black Monopoly one, it satirizing the idea that no matter what you do as a black person, you'll end up in jail. The eagle one is joking that the Eagle looks like it is walking confidently and shrugging of criticism, when in fact it is likely diving in for a fish. I thought they were funny, which is why I posted them. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way about it.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Well, on the Black Monopoly one, it satirizing the idea that no matter what you do as a black person, you'll end up in jail. The eagle one is joking that the Eagle looks like it is walking confidently and shrugging of criticism, when in fact it is likely diving in for a fish. I thought they were funny, which is why I posted them. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way about it.
    That's ok. That 'chance' deck was really loaded with Race cards to play everytime someone lands on the go-to-jail spot.
    Get $200 in sympathy.

(not really a 'black' thing but an urban culture thing that irish/jews/mexican/blacks/and plain-ole-whitey plays).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom