Colorado
    picture.php

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I just came across these pictures that I had taken on my old cell phone. This was at a truck stop by the I-69 I-80/90 toll road, two years ago.

0826072128.jpg

0826072129.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    THere HAS to be some sorta inside joke on this one. It's funny and all, but surely there's a deeper meaning. You and Bazooka have all these UF picts that are funny, but I have NO CLUE who these guys are... :):

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wonder if that is one of the special Mercury Marauders that was done for a few of the local LE agencies.

IIRC, there was a guy originally from Southern Indiana that was making special addition highway patrol cars out of the Marauders down in Florida, and also did a few for some agencies up here.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Wonder if that is one of the special Mercury Marauders that was done for a few of the local LE agencies.

IIRC, there was a guy originally from Southern Indiana that was making special addition highway patrol cars out of the Marauders down in Florida, and also did a few for some agencies up here.

Looks like one of the marauders to me. That's one big car I wouldn't mind having. 32 valve DOHC 4.6 V8 power :D Throw on a blower and have one mean serious police interceptor. :evilangel:

After looking closely, yes its a marauder. You can notice the Mercury emblem in the center of the grille, plus those wheels and the dual exhaust are what came factory on the marauders.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    There's a sign warning that you're on "camra" at a gas station in between Gary and East Chicrapo along Rt 12 full of spelling and grammatical errors that I keep meaning to take a picture of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom