• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    "If there ain't no dogs in heaven, it ain't heaven." Dennis the Menace.
    There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
    When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water, and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who have been maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.
    But there is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!
    You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.
    Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.​

Funny? No. But that piece, my friends, always makes me cry.

Above I give the win to the Catholics, not the Presbyterians.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I was at McD's the other day, letting the girl play and this lady just opens up the 'beverage' counter and starts service right then and there... when does it NOT become appropriate? I laughed out loud! :):

2zjdtm0.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I was at McD's the other day, letting the girl play and this lady just opens up the 'beverage' counter and starts service right then and there... when does it NOT become appropriate? I laughed out loud! :):

2zjdtm0.jpg

I don't think there's a problem with this. If it was my wife and daughter, I'd prefer that those parts which a bikini covers stayed covered at least with a towel, but that a woman feeds her baby, whether from a bottle or her breast is not something to be embarrassed about, whether for her, the baby, or anyone else. Our society has made any display of so-called "intimate" parts something to be ashamed of. I do not agree.

Blessings,
    Bill

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I don't think there's a problem with this. If it was my wife and daughter, I'd prefer that those parts which a bikini covers stayed covered at least with a towel, but that a woman feeds her baby, whether from a bottle or her breast is not something to be embarrassed about, whether for her, the baby, or anyone else. Our society has made any display of so-called "intimate" parts something to be ashamed of. I do not agree.

Blessings,
    Bill

I agree...the only part that frustrates me is when seeing it in public is it makes me wish I was a that baby;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom