• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Once you upload the picture, hover your mouse over the image. You'll have a choice of 4 links to copy. Copy the IMG link for Message Boards. You'll understand once you sign up.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Ok, I just replied and then hit the wrong key and erased everything, so I'm going to bed and will try again tomorrow. :rolleyes: (Oops! I guess it's already tomorrow. :): No wonder I'm tired.)

I bookmarked the tutorial page and took notes from the things you all have tried to tell me.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :rockwoot:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Redneck word of the year: "OBAMA"
    ATT000521.jpg

I BOUGHT ME A CASE OF BEER AND DRANK IT OBAMA SELF!

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    you do not have to sign up for any account. Just use imageshack.us.

I have a (Mac) instructions in a sticky somewhere. I am sure there are some Windows helper app/widgets or something that can be used as well.

That way, no account traceability.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I like imageshack because I just drag a photo and drop it and get the URL within seconds. I do not go to their website nor do I even have to have a browser open. (I have not looked at tinypic yet)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Aww... at least I got the email about BoR's post... I gotta find another post by you to give you some reps... :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am confused. Didn't someone post that he has ASKED a Mod about those posts? Then another Mod comes along and erases the posts?

PLEASE understand this is not a slam against any Mod, at all. I just think INGO would be a little more relaxed if everyone was on the same page.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I am confused. Didn't someone post that he has ASKED a Mod about those posts? Then another Mod comes along and erases the posts?

PLEASE understand this is not a slam against any Mod, at all. I just think INGO would be a little more relaxed if everyone was on the same page.

LOL

There was nothing exposed. I've seen bathing suit pictures more revealing.

dontfeedmods2zw.gif

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The post had several women wearing only body paint. I had seen another post earlier that did not have any action taken against it and thought these would be OK. There was, in fact, one who was mostly painted but was obviously wearing a bra to prevent any undue exposure.

Nonetheless, I knew the post was "on the line", which is why I asked for an OK from a mod and got it. Apparently, another thought the post was too much and pulled it. I replied that I didn't want to be the one who pushed the limits too far. I was in the middle of an IM conversation, however, and didn't then edit the post, which is my fault. While I would like to know which of the mod team pulled the post, I do not take issue with him or her doing so. I know the rules and I thought the standards had relaxed more than they have.

If I've delayed the further relaxing of standards and thus inconvenienced my fellow posters, I offer my apologies to you all.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

LOL

There was nothing exposed. I've seen bathing suit pictures more revealing.

dontfeedmods2zw.gif

Yes, Roadie, I did ask. To be fair, the mod I asked does not normally edit content, and told me so. I appreciate the review and opinion and repped the mod in question.

BE, in the link especially, there was some exposure. The fact is, though, if someone looked at the "Budweiser" post before mine and then saw mine after it, it could have easily led to a recurrence of the problems that took us back to a G rating for a while there.

You have to admit, the past couple of weeks, it's been pretty nice here... Almost back to what it was like when the place started, but with LOTS more posts. Given that result, as I said, I take no issue with whichever mod removed it. S/he was doing his/her job, and let's please all remember that 1) they are volunteers, not paid staff and 2) it's not like they have a book of instructions out of which to operate. If they want to see a certain result on the BB, they have to try different things to see what works. They wanted the board to become more civil and family-friendly, and what they did to make that happen worked. Some of the troublemakers are gone and the rest of us have adjusted what we say and how we say it (because we really don't have to ****in' use a **** cuss word 4 times in every ***********in' sentence to make ourselves understood, now do we? ;))

If you (any of you) want to see the pics I posted, feel free to do a search at images.google.com for "body paint". It won't take you too long to find those plus many more I rejected as being unacceptable on this BB.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Aww... at least I got the email about BoR's post... I gotta find another post by you to give you some reps... :D
    Well... this is #3500 in the Funny Pic thread... :D

Edit:
    you dirty little post whore, you! :D
    Not my intention... but I saw my previous was #3499, and he WAS asking for a post to rep me on... Though in reflection, I think he could probably have found one somewhere. There are a few of them about. ;) Hopefully, this edit will make up for any apparent post-whoring.
    End edit.

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom