Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    ATT000033.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Looks like a girl I met online last winter, then went to meet in person, didn't know she was that big from the pics. I never went to see her again..:eek:

That's not as bad as going to meet someone, only to meet them in person and they look like BIG BIRD! THen on top of that, they take your pictures and won't let you and your buddy leave! :n00b:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That's not as bad as going to meet someone, only to meet them in person and they look like BIG BIRD! THen on top of that, they take your pictures and won't let you and your buddy leave! :n00b:

If someone looked like that and tried to take my pics I'd be out of there in a heartbeat. And if they didn't want to let me leave. They'd be looking down the barrel of my 45 :draw:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If someone looked like that and tried to take my pics I'd be out of there in a heartbeat. And if they didn't want to let me leave. They'd be looking down the barrel of my 45 :draw:

I was unarmed, and outnumbered 2 vs. 7. There was no way in hell we were going to overpower them. So we outsmarted them. They turned their backs, we jumped out their locked screen door and RAN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom