Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    zdBmNDJ.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Need a Reputation button for whichever state DOT broadcast that.

I just drove across Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. They all had signs warning drivers to keep right except to pass. I saw saw VERY few left lane campers. That is until we got within about 50 miles of the California state line. Suddenly the left lane was full of morons driving 85MPH, slowing down to 60, speeding back up, and just staying in the left lane. Without exception, they all had California plates.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I just drove across Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. They all had signs warning drivers to keep right except to pass. I saw saw VERY few left lane campers. That is until we got within about 50 miles of the California state line. Suddenly the left lane was full of morons driving 85MPH, slowing down to 60, speeding back up, and just staying in the left lane. Without exception, they all had California plates.

Since you were going east-west (on I-20?) you probably didn't get the joy of I-35 from Laredo to San Antonio to Dallas and points north. It's jammed full of traffic all the time, all lanes, grr. I-10 runs from Houston to San Antonio past my front (business) door and it is super busy, with plenty of left lane bandits. More grrr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom