Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Duuuude! Clean tackle. Quarter***** is pissed the Browns have beaten them, grabs DE's helmet and tries to twist it off. DE, who outweighs quarter***** by prolly 100lbs gets pissed and shows quarter ***** how its done. Quarter***** starts kicking DE in the cup, DE whacks quarter***** upside the head with his own helmet and DE is the bad guy? Everybody is all 'He could have really hurt quarter*****' not 'quarter***** got to know his limitations'? And he doesn't even draw so much as a fine? Survey says that script is going to rewrite and there is a ton of film on the whole thing

If quarter***** behaves that way off the field , he ain't gonna live long

Edit: *****hat is what feminazis wore in their march on washington after Trump was elected
    It’s probably more likely QB was mad because DE drove QB into the ground well after the ball was out of his hands. Should have had a roughing the passer penalty just for that. QB acted like a ***** ass *****, for sure. DE was acting like a thug. Game is already won. No need to be agro’d on the QB.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Triple venti raspberry mocha. Easy! lol

Tall Blonde, no room.

did you guys quote the wrong post? What do these collections of words have to do with ordering coffee?

Waitress: what would you like to drink?
    me: coffee. Black, please. That’s 3 words.

reminds me of the time I was driving to a Match with a friend and we decided to stop for coffee.... I thought he was headed into McDs but he was going to a place behind it. Not Starbucks, but similar. I was about 5th in line. Took forever for my turn. When I finally got to the counter the guy asks what I’d like and I say well, I don’t see it on your menu... I’d just like a coffee. he laughed and said sure and rattled off a string of unrecognizable jibberish similar to some of the words papascout used above. From his inflection I inferred it was a question so I just said no, and repeated my order for a black coffee. Apparently they had many kinds of black coffee, and he seemed a little miffed when I said to give me one similar to McDonald’s. Then he asked what size and that process took a couple minutes as he used a similar string of jibberish and couldn’t apply the concept of ounces or words like large or medium. When the whole thing was done, I got something that looked like coffee, but tasted like the south end of a north bound mule. Most of it got pitched. I could have gotten coffee from mcDs for a week for what that swill cost.

-rvb

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I use to lower myself to go to S******** once a year (not any more) I would get a triple shot in a small cup with whole milk foam.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Back on topic
    7c2Q7M6.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom