Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wait - I see I can get one in Defiance, OH. ...wheels in my head are turning...

Also, from that article I see that Evansville has a "Nut Festival". That's wouldn't happen to have some delicious fried testicles being served, now would it?

You thinking roadtrip?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Also, from that article I see that Evansville has a "Nut Festival". That's wouldn't happen to have some delicious fried testicles being served, now would it?

West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. Five or six blocks of rides and county fair style food. The brain sandwich is a blend of eggs, flour and other ingredients resulting in a thick batter like mixture. This is fried up for your enjoyment. Heck when the French call it cervelle de veau everyone raves.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In the south Scrambled eggs and brains is in a lot of diner menus. I have never tried them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. Five or six blocks of rides and county fair style food. The brain sandwich is a blend of eggs, flour and other ingredients resulting in a thick batter like mixture. This is fried up for your enjoyment. Heck when the French call it cervelle de veau everyone raves.
    OK, but what about testicles? They serve those too, fried right? You can't have a nut club festival without 'em!

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I lived in Evansville in the 90's and would go to the Fall Festival every year. They usually had a couple of bizarre meals but the brain sandwich line was always the longest. One year the newspaper had a write up about the brain sandwiches and how people were complaining about them. The complaint was they we too juicy. The stand stated the lines were so long they were not able to cook them as long as they normally would; they were still edible, but too juicy.

My dad would eat them with scrambled eggs and catsup when I was a kid......I never have and never will.

I've been to Hilltop Inn and their special is the brain sandwich.......I'll pass.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    maPD0bD.gif

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So you're low-carb?

yes ive lost 16 pounds since September 12th I want to lose 5-10 more!

Now I need one...

you can have mine!

Wait - I see I can get one in Defiance, OH. ...wheels in my head are turning...

the fall fest has all kinds of fried things, but I don't think ive ever seen rocky mountain oysters

You thinking roadtrip?

you can still have mine!

I just watched that video again and my freaking mouth is watering... :drool:

don't worry you can have another one for me!

They usually had a couple of bizarre meals but the brain sandwich line was always the longest. One year the newspaper had a write up about the brain sandwiches and how people were complaining about them. The complaint was they we too juicy. The stand stated the lines were so long they were not able to cook them as long as they normally would; they were still edible, but too juicy.

don't worry, you can have my spot! I wont wait in line for one!

I've been to Hilltop Inn and their special is the brain sandwich.......I'll pass.

ive been to the hilltop too...but guess what, ive never had a brain sandwich, I'll say this, I never will!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom