• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How you get it inside the bottom bucket?

I'd use the same technique as when one of our students dropped an expensive pistol magazine on the top of a barrel and it somehow dropped perfectly through the bung and into the barrel. Vigorous application of the saw on a Leatherman tool produced an access window through which one was able to insert a hand or shake-out the aforementioned item.

Or maybe a big hammer.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A thousand ways to get buckets apart. Lay on their side, step lightly on the bottom one, and pull the top one out. Set them in the sun, or set them in the shade (change their temp). Most of the time, I just grab the top handle and swing them against the shed. The bottom one falls off after a couple of knocks. Anything to break the "seal" between buckets.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A thousand ways to get buckets apart. Lay on their side, step lightly on the bottom one, and pull the top one out. Set them in the sun, or set them in the shade (change their temp). Most of the time, I just grab the top handle and swing them against the shed. The bottom one falls off after a couple of knocks. Anything to break the "seal" between buckets.

So . . . a big hammer is the way to go, then?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    XQHGQ8u.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I've used the side/step method. Prolly not as fun as tannerite. But effective and less destructive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom