Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    M'lady had to make something like that for a pitchin where there were some tofu-hugging tree-eaters, and with all the weird crap she had to buy I wound up calling it the cake with no ingredients. At least nothing that constituted food.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    There are a rare few that actually have an allergy to it. The rest are just weaklings. It's the cool allergy to have these days. I like that things that didn't ever contain gluten (like water) are now hilariously marked "gluten free" for the idiotic masses.

It's the same thing as acid reflux. A few people actually have acid reflux (my family has a history of Barrett's esophagus, which is where so much stomach acid gets into your esophagus that the lining starts to turn into stomach lining, which is not good), but when everyone else heard that was a thing, everyone that ever had heart burn "has acid reflux disease."

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It's a way for boring regular people to act like special snowflakes, without anyone being able to call them on it or requiring being actually special.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Cat drinking milk directly from a cow.

sd9Bjdt.jpg

When I was done milking the cats went off to lick each other clean.. funny how they don't mind being drenched in milk.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I want to give you a high five through the internet for this post.

I've got a couple friends that are "gluten intolerant." They drink beers (not gluten free), then want to go to gluten free restaurants. **** that, get a salad if you don't want any gluten. I'm not going to a special restaurant and eating cat **** for your fake allergy.

It's a way for boring regular people to act like special snowflakes, without anyone being able to call them on it or requiring being actually special.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

Hah, had a brother-in-law that did that. When people would come over he would ask his daughter to point to her nose, she would point at her nose, then asked her to point to her mouth, she would point to her mouth, then asked her to point to her butthole (he used the word that won't show up here) and she pointed at her mother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom