Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    No, but it would be "criminal conversion".

Is it? I see the little "personal size" bags of chips and cold, 20oz drinks, and I know the deli at our closest WM has little "carry cups" of popcorn chicken that are made for people to eat while in store.... That would almost constitute entrapment, wouldn't it? I think as long as you pay before exiting the store, you're OK. Probably a prosecutor decision, but I think the store would have a hard time making the case that you'd committed any crime by consuming any of those while you were still in the store. Not only that, I think they'd likely be opening themselves up to liability for wrongful prosecution.

:twocents:

Edit: On topic:
    bfb3ddc32409ff34310d11875099b46bc80.jpg

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You're just "carrying" the item in a different fashion. As long as you don't leave the store without paying you should be good to go.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

Reminds me of the movie, Grosse Pointe Blank. Guy is in town for class reunion, and to kill somebody. Chatting with high school sweetheart's rich daddy about what he been doing since high school. Oh you know, spent some time in the military, got out and now I'm a contract killer. Dad says, barely looking up from his WSJ, good for you. I hear that's a real growth industry.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom