Merrillville
    1a7df90ab198b68c3ceb22444bc36325.jpg

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Its guys like this boy that makes me wish I had an old beater truck to just push his little bumble bee muffler sounding car in the ditch.

Ok ok I back to logical thinking but these punks just tick me off with their lack of respect for anybody.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Oh, it's ON now.
    Getting into line and staying in line is more efficient IF EVERYONE STAYS IN LINE.
    The problem is that there is always a percentage that feels just way too entitled to wait with the commoners, so they try to cut.
    If it weren't for them the single line would move faster by 30%.
    Lane jumpers like that are just people without manners and I REJECT any fuzzy 'zipper' math that says otherwise.
    I M H O

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Oh, it's ON now.
    Getting into line and staying in line is more efficient IF EVERYONE STAYS IN LINE.
    The problem is that there is always a percentage that feels just way too entitled to wait with the commoners, so they try to cut.
    If it weren't for them the single line would move faster by 30%.
    Lane jumpers like that are just people without manners and I REJECT any fuzzy 'zipper' math that says otherwise.
    I M H O

When I'm king of the world Lane Jumpers would be on the list of people that it's OK to kill.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I stayed in line like a good boy for a solid block, for a right turn out in Portland, and it was moving slowly. Some douchenozzle came up on the left, basically insisting I let him in, but I kept blocking him. He and his passenger were irate, but after my wait that merely gratified me. It was a rental car and he was clearly in the wrong, so [bad word] him. As I rolled past, I even punctuated it with an extremely rude gesture and a smile, just to twist the blade. This guy looked like he was about to have a stroke by now. The tool behind me apparently felt pity (or was a wuss) and let this Scheißgehirn in behind me. I turned off the road just after that turn, which infuriated him further. I was being a bad example for my son. I never miss an opportunity for that.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I stayed in line like a good boy for a solid block, for a right turn out in Portland, and it was moving slowly. Some douchenozzle came up on the left, basically insisting I let him in, but I kept blocking him. He and his passenger were irate, but after my wait that merely gratified me. It was a rental car and he was clearly in the wrong, so [bad word] him. As I rolled past, I even punctuated it with an extremely rude gesture and a smile, just to twist the blade. This guy looked like he was about to have a stroke by now. The tool behind me apparently felt pity (or was a wuss) and let this Scheißgehirn in behind me. I turned off the road just after that turn, which infuriated him further. I was being a bad example for my son. I never miss an opportunity for that.

i will hook up with a semi and block both lanes including the shoulder if possible and then let the trucker go first before me when it comes down to the single lane just to add to the line jumpers misery. My wife asks if I feel better and I always reply with a smile on my face saying yes I do. Don't even get me started on round a bouts.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    i will hook up with a semi and block both lanes including the shoulder if possible and then let the trucker go first before me when it comes down to the single lane just to add to the line jumpers misery. My wife asks if I feel better and I always reply with a smile on my face saying yes I do. Don't even get me started on round a bouts.

Thanks man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom