Hogshitt's Paradise
    dar-tuesday-44.jpg

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Slightly similar to the strange languages...but look closely and you'll see the message. Not sure I entirely agree with their platform, but it is a "made ya look" shirt for sure.

Caution....Maybe not quite PG13 or NC17 depending on your preferences, so not pasted as an image, but rather a link.

Quit Blowing **** Up Tee by lcvending

I wonder if that actually says something. :P

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Yes, if you look closely it says "Quit blowing :poop: up"

I caught that part, I meant I wonder if those are actual characters from that language and what it would say if translated. I know it would probably be asdgklhsdhgalh but it would still be interesting to know (to me at least).

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    52422352.jpg

Or dickettes, as the case may be. I know it cuts both ways.

You gotta have thick skin around here. INGO'rs are a passionate bunch, and we don't always agree on everything (ok, we NEVER agree on everything), we aren't afraid to speak our minds, and we can be gruff and abrasive, but the vast majority of us are good people.

I've laughed at times when I've been simultaneously "shooting the ****" with someone in the OSU thread while in a heated argument with the same member in another thread.

Just because it walks like a dick and talks like a dick, doesn't mean it is or always-is a dick. :)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You gotta have thick skin around here. INGO'rs are a passionate bunch, and we don't always agree on everything (ok, we NEVER agree on everything), we aren't afraid to speak our minds, and we can be gruff and abrasive, but the vast majority of us are good people.

I've laughed at times when I've been simultaneously "shooting the ****" with someone in the OSU thread while in a heated argument with the same member in another thread.

Just because it walks like a dick and talks like a dick, doesn't mean it is or always-is a dick. :)

It was a joke. If I had REALLY meant it, I would have posted it elsewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom