Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What is an MSA 571SS? All I get when I google it is this thread: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSA+571SS

MSA = Mine Safety something = manufacturer.
    571SS = industrial carbon monoxide detector with lights and horn. Trouble and Warning and Alarm setpoint with relays for customer customization.
    Hasn't been produced in probably a decade.

Replaced by a Toxpro. I think that's the name. We call them old CO and new CO.
    But new CO sucks.

I musta hit the lottery. Cause tbe boss authorized trying out 2 new units by Draeger.
    But I have to patch the 571, and hope the next higher boss signs the order.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    MSA = Mine Safety something = manufacturer.
    571SS = industrial carbon monoxide detector with lights and horn. Trouble and Warning and Alarm setpoint with relays for customer customization.
    Hasn't been produced in probably a decade.

Replaced by a Toxpro. I think that's the name. We call them old CO and new CO.
    But new CO sucks.

I musta hit the lottery. Cause tbe boss authorized trying out 2 new units by Draeger.
    But I have to patch the 571, and hope the next higher boss signs the order.

Thanks for the explanation. :) I hope you can fix it! :)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I rather like both of their "hills"...oh wait, you meant the HEELS, as in shoes... got it. ;)

I think the wrong person is wearing the hills?

It's kind of an illusion they use for photos like that. They want to make some taller woman out to be an amazon of sorts, and so they show her in platform heels and next to another adult woman who is short of stature anyway, who is also wearing flats. On the snopes link, there's an image of "Heather" (the subject of the article) wagging her finger like the other girl is a naughty child... And yeah, Chez, it IS oddly arousing.

Blessings,
    Bill

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I rather like both of their "hills"...oh wait, you meant the HEELS, as in shoes... got it. ;)

It's kind of an illusion they use for photos like that. They want to make some taller woman out to be an amazon of sorts, and so they show her in platform heels and next to another adult woman who is short of stature anyway, who is also wearing flats. On the snopes link, there's an image of "Heather" (the subject of the article) wagging her finger like the other girl is a naughty child... And yeah, Chez, it IS oddly arousing.

Blessings,
    Bill

they also tilt the camera if you notice the celing is closer on the right. i remember reading an article on la law(the tv show) about the husband and wife on the show(they were maried in real life too) and they used the same tricks to make her look taller, but they were close to the same height, but thanks to 6in heels, and a tilted camera she looked a foot taller that he did!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    running-down-the-stairs.gif

So how do we go about combining these?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom