10007483_618703181538503_269221119_n.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    More of a chemistry hobbyist, I always liked to mix solutions of C2H6O with other things to test the results. They were remarkably consistent. Actually, H2O2 in concentrated form is corrosive, and if you swallow it you very likely will have blood coming out your mouth as you die. The stuff you buy at the drug store is a weak solution, like 3%.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    More of a chemistry hobbyist, I always liked to mix solutions of C2H6O with other things to test the results. They were remarkably consistent. Actually, H2O2 in concentrated form is corrosive, and if you swallow it you very likely will have blood coming out your mouth as you die. The stuff you buy at the drug store is a weak solution, like 3%.

good point overlooked that

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

The concentrated stuff is 30%. I've worked with it. Ouch. Rocket fuel.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    H2O2 joke:

Two scientists walk into a bar

The first scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of H2O”

The second scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of water too. Wh… why did you say H2O? Like, I know it’s the chemical formula for water and all, but it’s the end of the day and there’s really no need to intentionally over-complicate things like that in a situation outside of work”

The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    H2O2 joke:

Two scientists walk into a bar

The first scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of H2O”

The second scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of water too. Wh… why did you say H2O? Like, I know it’s the chemical formula for water and all, but it’s the end of the day and there’s really no need to intentionally over-complicate things like that in a situation outside of work”

The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed.

3 on a scale of 10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom