SOUTH of YOU
    Denim.jpg

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Man, that is not even funny. Mail are not to be ****ed with.

Exactly, and its a felony to tamper with the US Mail, which includes opening, damaging, destroying, obstructing or interfering with the passage of mail. I think throwing someone's mail into the trash truck and destroying the mailbox falls under several of those descriptions.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    [video=youtube;z0YKeegXlsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YKeegXlsM[/video]
    I don't recall the story precisely, whether this was a day-off prank or a we-were-running-ahead-of-schedule prank, but this guy is a real trash man, that's the trash truck he really runs for a living, and that's really his own mail in his own mail box in front of his own house. There's no federal felonies being committed here.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I don't recall the story precisely, whether this was a day-off prank or a we-were-running-ahead-of-schedule prank, but this guy is a real trash man, that's the trash truck he really runs for a living, and that's really his own mail in his own mail box in front of his own house. There's no federal felonies being committed here.

there is a news story on it, if no one else posts it by the time I get off work I'll post a link. I haven't watched it yet, and I'm on my iPhone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom