• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    HAHAHA! It's true. This blended milk and ice drink of mine attracts young males to my front lawn.

By the way, I know they were doughnuts! I meant that the milk THERE would be better with cookies.
    spockmilkshake.jpg

milkshake.gif

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Uh, yeah. I bruised my tailbone when I was ~10 and it's still the worst pain I've ever been in to date.

It was impossible to find a position to sit/lay/stand where I wasn't in agony.

Well yea, I broke mine and it still hurts

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    HOLY COW BATMAN! Did we get neg rep back or is this just a glitch? Let me try to fix that for you!

ETA: must have been a glitch, I fixed it. fullrut had a red bar!

I gave him a bronze star since it appears you are being mean. Lighten up, he's been here since January, if he were just here for the classifieds I think he would have made his dash before now. Just sayin....... :laugh::D:laugh:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    LMAO, you looked at older posts too;) Seriously though, I saw that red bar and got all excited for a minute!

What is this red bar you speak of? Usually when someone who doesn't have many posts says something like that I will look at their join date. Since he has been here since January 2011 I figured he really meant we were funny so he deserved to be defended. Besides if he's just now making that dash to the classifieds he has ADD way worse than I do. :):

It's the mom in me. Plus I was bullied a little when I was a low poster. So when the meanies pick on the new kids and low posters I try to give them rep or say something nice to them so they won't get discouraged and leave. Think of it as a rep band-aid for butthurt.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    What is this red bar you speak of? Usually when someone who doesn't have many posts says something like that I will look at their join date. Since he has been here since January 2011 I figured he really meant we were funny so he deserved to be defended. Besides if he's just now making that dash to the classifieds he has ADD way worse than I do. :):

It's the mom in me. Plus I was bullied a little when I was a low poster. So when the meanies pick on the new kids and low posters I try to give them rep or say something nice to them so they won't get discouraged and leave. Think of it as a rep band-aid for butthurt.
    No, I wasn't attacking him at all. I think he seriously meant this stuff was funny (it is btw). He had bad rep and I thought it was a sign that we got the negative rep button back. We didn't, he just hasn't been on here in a REALLY long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom