• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    ninjas%2Bkarate%2Blessons%2Bkidnapped%2B%2Bbum%2Bhobo%2Bpanhandler%2Bmotivational%2Bposter%2Bposters%2Binspirational%2Bfunny%2Bdemotivational%2Bhot%2B%2Bhumorous%2B%2Bwww.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com.jpg

How does he expect to get karate lessons for only $4?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

OK I'm out of the loop again, I don't usually set at the cool kids table. I know that is James Yeager the trainer. But what is the meaning of the pic? He went to 21st and bought something Rookie wanted? Care to elaborate Esrice, I am clueless...

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    OK I'm out of the loop again, I don't usually set at the cool kids table. I know that is James Yeager the trainer. But what is the meaning of the pic? He went to 21st and bought something Rookie wanted? Care to elaborate Esrice, I am clueless...

Search tags for "flight risk" or "tactical wheelbarrow" and you will find the thread. Basically Fenway and Britton called Rookie out and offered him like $600 to go talk to Yeager.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Rookie is cool, but who are Fenway and Britton and why are they calling out Rookie to go talk to that douche bag?

Some folks were wanting Jeremy to show up too. What POSSIBLE good could come from members who dislike Yeager showing up to confront him? Like that's a good idea for either party.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom