Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    FAIL FAIL FAIL, his finger is on the trigger:n00b:
    pose-fail-gun-to-temple-dumb.jpg

This is a Daisy BB gun. It looks like he's taken the screw rod that holds the CO2 cartridge out of the handle so it "looks real" and "gansta."

Here's the gun.

profile_left.jpg

He's still a moron.

Edit: The pic I posted seems to be an updated version. The kid doesn't have one with an accessory rail.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    This is a Daisy BB gun. It looks like he's taken the screw rod that holds the CO2 cartridge out of the handle so it "looks real" and "gansta."

Here's the gun.

profile_left.jpg

He's still a moron.

Edit: The pic I posted seems to be an updated version. The kid doesn't have one with an accessory rail.

Good catch. Upon looking at the picture more closely you can see there is no ejection port on the slide.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

I looked for it before posting that and couldn't find it.
    I was hoping somebody else knew what I meant and would post it up. I'm pretty sure it was *here* that I saw it. Seems like it was in a thread where we talked about stuff TV/Movies get wrong (like scopes on upside-down on Flash Point and stuff like that).

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I looked for it before posting that and couldn't find it.
    I was hoping somebody else knew what I meant and would post it up. I'm pretty sure it was *here* that I saw it. Seems like it was in a thread where we talked about stuff TV/Movies get wrong (like scopes on upside-down on Flash Point and stuff like that).

I remember seeing it too, because I had one of them "I don't get it" moments. Then I was like :ugh:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I remember seeing it too, because I had one of them "I don't get it" moments. Then I was like :ugh:

I can only find a still shot, but it's not the same one I remember (which ain't saying much, because my memory is crap! :D)

From Here:

"The footage that attracts Vidal is a particularly absurd sequence in the very campy The Heroic Trio (available on DVD from Miramax) in which a bullet fired by Cheung’s character is destroy in flight by her opponent who sees it coming and hurls a throwing star at it. The bullet is shown still in it’s brass propellent case. The whole sequence seems to be a montage of facial reaction shots and wire-work. She points out to Vidal that the sequence was just stunts."
    iv_bullet.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I can only find a still shot, but it's not the same one I remember (which ain't saying much, because my memory is crap! :D)

From Here:

"The footage that attracts Vidal is a particularly absurd sequence in the very campy The Heroic Trio (available on DVD from Miramax) in which a bullet fired by Cheung’s character is destroy in flight by her opponent who sees it coming and hurls a throwing star at it. The bullet is shown still in it’s brass propellent case. The whole sequence seems to be a montage of facial reaction shots and wire-work. She points out to Vidal that the sequence was just stunts."
    iv_bullet.jpg
    http://youtu.be/2bk28N6MRy8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom