SOUTH of YOU
    ttfgae42m0.jpg

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    What is the difference between a Harley and a vacuum?

The position of the dirtbag.

By dirtbag, I mean douchebag...If you have a bike that can wake someone up from a dead sleep just by driving past their house, I hope you get into a wreck bad enough that you never get onto a bike again.

Im sure there are people who wish gun owners would shoot themselves because their guns are loud, and you just stooped to their level.

Last edited:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    What is the difference between a Harley and a vacuum?

The position of the dirtbag.

By dirtbag, I mean douchebag...If you have a bike that can wake someone up from a dead sleep just by driving past their house, I hope you get into a wreck bad enough that you never get onto a bike again.

Dang either you forgot the purple or you have some deep down anger issues with bikers.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Of the 3 Harley Davidsons in my neighborhood, only one is tolerable. The other 2 are "rattle the windows from 50 yards" loud (and I am not kidding), and their idiot riders abuse it to the fullest. I don't wish them death or injury, but I wish those bikes would throw a rod or something catastrophic.

If I ran straight pipes on my old Jeep, and did full-throttle launches (BLAAAP, BLAAAAAP, BLAAAAAAAAP) from every stop sign in the neighborhood at 6AM and 11PM, I would be hated as well.

Back to the Funny Pick topic:
    LoudPipesSaveLivesLearnToRideDemotivationalPoster.jpg

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Just remember "George" the Harley Pack Leader ...

.... who saved the 'girl' from throwing 'herself' off of the overpass. Not all bikers are bad, but Bad Bikers are really bad. I've had three friends or relatives who've been run down and slaughtered by car drivers, and I HATE Harleys because they are too dangerous to be considered survivable in any confrontation with a car or truck. Let us not mention a train. I was Conductor of a train in Elkhart when a Harley driver went past the gates and had a "tie" with our engines. I do like a good humping Harley, but if it can be heard over 50-feet from it, it should be impounded with a $1000 fine each day, on the owner AND the dealer who made it louder. Apply the same standards as for automobiles Mufflers don't seem to be any problem for Corvettes. Why is Harley different? EBG

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    .... who saved the 'girl' from throwing 'herself' off of the overpass. Not all bikers are bad, but Bad Bikers are really bad. I've had three friends or relatives who've been run down and slaughtered by car drivers, and I HATE Harleys because they are too dangerous to be considered survivable in any confrontation with a car or truck. Let us not mention a train. I was Conductor of a train in Elkhart when a Harley driver went past the gates and had a "tie" with our engines. I do like a good humping Harley, but if it can be heard over 50-feet from it, it should be impounded with a $1000 fine each day, on the owner AND the dealer who made it louder. Apply the same standards as for automobiles Mufflers don't seem to be any problem for Corvettes. Why is Harley different? EBG

And then we can prosecute gun manufacturers for murder when their product is used...

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    If you have a bike that can wake someone up from a dead sleep just by driving past their house, I hope you get into a wreck bad enough that you never get onto a bike again.

Man, that's a whole lot of hating there dude!... If 4 wheel idiot drivers would drive the F*&^King car instead of eating, putting on makeup, changing the radio station, or of course the big one, zoning out talking (or still texting )on their stupid phone, perhaps the bikers would not have to have the loud pipes to awaken them from their self-induced numbed semi-slumber...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom