The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    v9OA0Rj.jpg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I could probably write a caption about a ***** and a **** with some chicks waiting thier turn whilst someone takes pictures and be perfectly ok for the forum.

But I better not.
    I once had a stupid rooster that crowed all the time, and I decided to get rid of him. I posted an ad on Craigslist “Huge cock free to a good home”. I had some, umm, interesting replies before some Karen got the post removed. I think I have a screenshot of the ad somewhere. I’ll look for it.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Couldn’t find the screenshot, but I did find a transcript way back in my email archives.

Let me begin by saying that this rooster is a dick. All he seems to want to do all day is hump all the hens, crow at ungodly hours, and peck at anyone who tries to enter their coop. I give him a roof over his head, food, and water, and he has never shown any kind of appreciation. All he thinks about is himself, and how many times he can mount the 6 girls that he has following him around. So, I'm kicking him out. If he is going to disrespect me, he wont be doing it while I'm paying his bills. He is a Rhode Island Red, which may account for his behavior, as I have heard this type of behavior is common on the East Coast. He occasionally answers to the name "George" when he feels like it.

If you are into screaming, pecking, humping, pain, and abuse, then this huge (around 10 lb.) Cock might be just what you're looking for. FYI - this huge cock doesn't like staying in one place. He needs freedom to do his thing and sow his wild oats. The pimp hand is strong with him, and he knows how to keep his ladies in line. But he also knows how to keep them safe.

Please respond to this ad if you're interested. Or you can text me at (574) REDACTED. Please, NO PHONE CALLS. Some of us don't get to live the life of luxury, having as many women as we want, free food and housing. Some of us actually have to work, and can't take phone calls during working hours.

Seriously, someone take him. Otherwise I will just have to eat him, and I really dislike cleaning chickens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom