• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm on the list....but new orders aren't being taken yet until all prior orders are scheduled.

You may want to drive by Bob Thomas's lots, southwest and north. I was by there today and they had some out front.

There is a used truck dealership on Lima and Cook which had a couple today too. I guess it just depends on if they are the color and options you want.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You may want to drive by Bob Thomas's lots, southwest and north. I was by there today and they had some out front.

There is a used truck dealership on Lima and Cook which had a couple today too. I guess it just depends on if they are the color and options you want.
    I have heard dealers are not notifying customers when they hit the lot. Goal is to keep them on lot and allow test drives :xmad:

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean

Everything on the lot is marked up $10-20k over sticker.....and/or it's a high option vehicle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just got an email that the order for my wife's bronco is scheduled to be built now. Hoping to have it mid-october.

We placed the order last October and dropped a few options that were causing further delays
    Ford said they were now prioritizing people who’ve been waiting. So people like me who want to order, are pretty much SOL for many months. I’ll probably end up with a Wrangler Rubicon. Ordering those are 10-12 weeks out.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Ford said they were now prioritizing people who’ve been waiting. So people like me who want to order, are pretty much SOL for many months. I’ll probably end up with a Wrangler Rubicon. Ordering those are 10-12 weeks out.
    Have you driven a Jeep?

For the record, I've had three Jeeps previously, none newer than a 2006. My brother is a Jeep fanboy and buys a new one every couple years. They look awesome and the off-road capability is superior but on-road they are weird.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Have you driven a Jeep?

For the record, I've had three Jeeps previously, none newer than a 2006. My brother is a Jeep fanboy and buys a new one every couple years. They look awesome and the off-road capability is superior but on-road they are weird.
    I have. I’ve driven wranglers, and I’ve owned an XJ. The difference between the XJ and wranglers I’ve driven is mostly the seats. The XJ seats weren’t all that comfortable but the wrangler seats are ****. But as far as drivability on the road they’re not a lot different. Both solid axle.

I only had 35’s on the XJ and a modest lift. But that thing could go anywhere.

Everyone says that the Bronco’s are great on road. IFS is probably responsible for that. We don’t really get into rock crawling for the sake of obstacles. So the Bronco would do fine for us. But they’re made of unobtainium right now. I can’t wait a year. I can wait 10-12 weeks though. And Jeep’s fun quotient overcomes the on-road drivability. If the seats get too bad there are decent aftermarket replacements.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    I have. I’ve driven wranglers, and I’ve owned an XJ. The difference between the XJ and wranglers I’ve driven is mostly the seats. The XJ seats weren’t all that comfortable but the wrangler seats are ****. But as far as drivability on the road they’re not a lot different. Both solid axle.

I only had 35’s on the XJ and a modest lift. But that thing could go anywhere.

Everyone says that the Bronco’s are great on road. IFS is probably responsible for that. We don’t really get into rock crawling for the sake of obstacles. So the Bronco would do fine for us. But they’re made of unobtainium right now. I can’t wait a year. I can wait 10-12 weeks though. And Jeep’s fun quotient overcomes the on-road drivability. If the seats get too bad there are decent aftermarket replacements.
    Well you've thought it out logically, that's for sure. I had a YJ on 33s and a stock TJ. Both with the 4.0 and a manual. Also had a stock XJ as my first family vehicle.

Bro has a 22 Willy's sport XR. It's light-years ahead of my old ones. I could live with one, would have one if I had another vehicle to DD.

I'm also not in any hurry. Nothing wrong with my 16 F-150.

Top Bottom