• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    For Sale: NIB, Rem XCR Tac Rifle, 300 Win Mag. See details specs and foto at: (http: yada yada yada). $1200 firm.

Email 1: How many rounds have been shot out of this gun?
    Email 2: Do you have any details on the specifications?
    Email 3: What is your best price?
    Email 4: Will you take a Montgomery Wards Drill Press in trade? It doesn't work, but I'm sure you could fix it.

Response 1: Proof rounds were fired at the factory. No rounds have been fired since that time. At least not on this planet.

Response 2: Sure. The person who wrote the specs is a 57 year old Vietnamese woman who evacuated Saigon as a child. She attended Oxford University, is a member of the local Sea Turtle Preservation Society and volunteers her free time at the city food bank.

Response 3: Apparently, "firm" is not a very well understood term. That means, I've given you the minimum I will accept, in cash, for the rifle. Now, if you want to counter-offer an amount, that is up to you. But, I am not President Obama. I do not counter my own offers. Thank you for your reply. Please watch your step whilst disembarking the aircraft.

Response 4: No.

Shortly thereafter, the seller decided to keep the rifle and leave instructions with his attorney that, in the event of his death, the rifle should be melted down.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom