• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    For Sale: NIB, Rem XCR Tac Rifle, 300 Win Mag. See details specs and foto at: (http: yada yada yada). $1200 firm.

Email 1: How many rounds have been shot out of this gun?
    Email 2: Do you have any details on the specifications?
    Email 3: What is your best price?
    Email 4: Will you take a Montgomery Wards Drill Press in trade? It doesn't work, but I'm sure you could fix it.

Response 1: Proof rounds were fired at the factory. No rounds have been fired since that time. At least not on this planet.

Response 2: Sure. The person who wrote the specs is a 57 year old Vietnamese woman who evacuated Saigon as a child. She attended Oxford University, is a member of the local Sea Turtle Preservation Society and volunteers her free time at the city food bank.

Response 3: Apparently, "firm" is not a very well understood term. That means, I've given you the minimum I will accept, in cash, for the rifle. Now, if you want to counter-offer an amount, that is up to you. But, I am not President Obama. I do not counter my own offers. Thank you for your reply. Please watch your step whilst disembarking the aircraft.

Response 4: No.

Shortly thereafter, the seller decided to keep the rifle and leave instructions with his attorney that, in the event of his death, the rifle should be melted down.

Top Bottom