Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is news 24/7 from so many different directions. Constant bombardment. Twist/spin/manipulate the facts to fit the current agenda. This is huge money. Hard to change anything when "MURICA" is glued to the tube......................:koolaid:

Not just that but so many people are concerned with the dimensions of Kim Kardashian's ass that they don't have time to pay attention to civic matters. Just go with what the in crowd says is cool. Guns are bad because we're not supposed to like them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not just that but so many people are concerned with the dimensions of Kim Kardashian's ass that they don't have time to pay attention to civic matters. Just go with what the in crowd says is cool. Guns are bad because we're not supposed to like them.

Butt that is a lot of real estate to keep track of....seriously.

Reality TV is another form of brainwashing. I hate all of it.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But that is a lot of real estate to keep track of....seriously.

Reality TV is another form of brainwashing. I hate all of it.

Me too. Well, except Pawn Stars. And Mythbusters. But between work, wife and INGO I have no time to watch TV much more than for news and sports.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Even if they had a legal leg to stand on, the justice system has a lead and lag time that everyone has to endure. They are just now sentencing Cody Cousins for the murder he committed last winter. The emotional mobs are willing to screw up the town every day because they are not mentally or emotionally mature enough to wait for the justice system to act. That is actually slowing things down.

If they want justice NOW!, how about all the millions of dollars of loss that is being endured by the citizens an businesses in the community as the protesters keep things in Kaos. How about the millions in property damage? What if the community decided they "want justice now" against the protestors? What if the solutions was did like the governor did during the looting riots in Knoxville, TN in the 1960's, set up guardsmen with machine guns at the end of the block with orders to shoot anyone who will not run away. By the time those guns got quiet, there was no more looting, no more violence and no more riot.

The media keeps showing people coming from other areas, to lead the riots. Who is funding them? What is their primary motive? How do they make a living that they can leave for weeks at a time and participate in these riots? I would not be surprised if it came down to the whole thing being theater produced by the Whitehouse (or by those who actually control the Whitehouse)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It's too bad that _________ is a forbidden subject. I was listening to a radio broadcast the other day where one of the White House secret service detail agents was on there saying Michelle was often overheard pressing her husband to be more aggressive towards republicans and to take the side of _________ in _________ sensitive events.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's too bad that _________ is a forbidden subject. I was listening to a radio broadcast the other day where one of the White House secret service detail agents was on there saying Michelle was often overheard pressing her husband to be more aggressive towards republicans and to take the side of _________ in _________ sensitive events.

It has always been very obvious to me that Big "M" is very________and leans towards________in these ___________related issues.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    It has always been very obvious to me that Big "M" is very________and leans towards________in these ___________related issues.

Ooooooohhhhh!!! Mad-libs! My daughter loves these! Let me try:

It has always been very obvious to me that Big "M" is very STRIDENT and leans towards GLUTTONY in these DEEP-FRIED PASTRY related issues.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hi-lited points.....I'll agree.......with 'AT said......in the world o' new'st, late'st an' great'st cordless powertools.....sawzalls, especially...can cut rite thru the side the damn thing...I'da either UN-load'd the trailer......or pull' d the whole damn rig in a secured building........

hell.....I can be in yer house.....if ya ain't home.....an' don't care if it 'brick'd', neither.....with jus' whut tools I own.....rite thru the wall,cut a stud or 2 out'a the way......an' I'm IN......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom