Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Caution: Language may not be safe for work.

The FBI visited my house today for free speech acts they knew were not crimes. <<< LINK

You can see the shame on their faces.

This is the Democratic regime manifest.

I weep tears for what has happened to our country.
    So if they were legit why didn't they prove it?
    I'd have called my sheriff department and reported two guys pretending to be government agents are at my house.
    Then it would get documented just who they were. If they weren't they would be arrested for it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So if they were legit why didn't they prove it?
    I'd have called my sheriff department and reported two guys pretending to be government agents are at my house.
    Then it would get documented just who they were. If they weren't they would be arrested for it.
    This. I wouldnt have stayed outside that long. "you wont identify? Good day sirs."

"hello, 911, I think we have two LEO impersonators here."

One of these clowns got cuffed and stuffed for this, rather roughly as I recall. All because they were too high and mighty to show ID, even to "fellow" LEOs.

As I recall the dude was on the sidewalk in cuffs before cops finally searched him and found his federal ID.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    One of these clowns got cuffed and stuffed for this, rather roughly as I recall. All because they were too high and mighty to show ID, even to "fellow" LEOs.

As I recall the dude was on the sidewalk in cuffs before cops finally searched him and found his federal ID.
    I think I remember the video you are talking about. It was some BATFE (I say the full acronym out of disrespect because they hate not being a three letter agency like the other agencies) agent. Guy cried like a b**ch when they were about to tase him. Unfortunately the officers received some level of disciplinary action I believe. Let's just say those officers would get a free steak on me if we ever attended the same steakhouse.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Must be how they check things out when you’re on their radar

Hell, I fail to see how I ain't on their radar. Just last week I got a few days vacation from bookface when they took down a meme I had posted... back in 2018... LOL. I'm sure if I was on X I'd be getting attention too. At least half the crap I've got vacations for have just been crap I shared... America under the left is going in full on Gestapo mode.

Defend yourselves.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "You can't even say your name on camera because you know that what you're doing is wrong."

That about sums it up.

Now consider where these two "****heads" live. Maybe when they go to their neighbors house to borrow a wrench their neighbor says no. Maybe when their wives try to schedule an appointment for cut/style the hairdresser says no. Maybe the mechanic refuses to fix their brakes. Did anybody show up to their kid's birthday party, once invited? Maybe the world these two legal-bullies live in is too comfortable. Ostracizing people works and doesn't require violence.

Speaking of violence, I'm guessing he who recorded this will soon have a flash bang on his infant's crib, a dead dog and bloviated criminal charges that bankrupt him.

Top Bottom