• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm fairly sure this rifle is new to the market, but want to know if anyone has seen this in LGS. I'm considering the 9mm model.

Prices shown are only suggested retail.

THE J R CARBINE - EMF Company

jrcarbine.jpg

The use of ''Glock'' magazines sold me so far.

Put in some 33 round 'Happy Sticks' and blast away. :)

:yesway: :dunno: :noway:

TK

Last edited:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Expensive, however, are any parts universal throughout AR builds? is there much customization? Like can you just get a 40, 357, 9mm, 45acp, 22, 10mm, uppers?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I would do your own build on an ar lower designed to take glock mags.... not sure who makes them but they are out there at around 200 a piece and are dedicated glock mag stripped lowers.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    wow dude 750? thats alot... That may look better than my Hi-Point 40S&W but surely for 550 more than what I paid not worth it to me.

The $750 price is only the ''Suggested Retail'' price. I spoke with EMF and found out the actual cost. When they do hit the gun stores I'm sure they will be in the $500 range.

On the AR receiver that accepts Glock mags, I read Lone Wolf has one, although it has been on back order since it was introduced. I want to wait on that avenue until it passes the hard knock tests...:)

TK

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The CDNN catalog I got today has them priced at $299 :D

I've only put 200rds through my G22-mag version. One FTE, using ultramax bulk reloads from Dicks (dirtiest ammo evar!). All tolled, Sub2K is awesome at <half the $$

I had one of those Kel-Tec's and couldn't trade it quick enough. It's IMHO not any kind of rifle. There is no good way to hold the thing on a shoulder to fire it, and the Sub-2000 is like holding a full sized Glock right beside your face and pulling the trigger. They are extremely shooter unfriendly.

I am more interested in a rifle that I can easily shoulder properly and get onto target quickly w/o having the receiver right on my face.

I'm sure that any younger person would love to own the Sub-2000 after all it is a very unique weapon. It's just not this old man's cup of tea.

TK

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    fgfllazLG.gif

This is the new Hi-Point 995ts it will also me available in .40 sometime this month and supposedly .45 in May!
    Man I think Hi-Point should pay me to do this... lol

Last edited:
    Top Bottom