• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Whose watching Trump on SNL?
    Be it to **** off the libs or to promote the need for Immigration Reform, record high viewing numbers seem like a favorable thing for our side? Love him or hate him, he is bringing things to the forefront that must be fixed.
    'Saturday Night Live' on Heckling High-Alert for Donald Trump Appearance - Hollywood Reporter

5 Times 'SNL' Bashed Donald Trump: From Personal Life and 'Apprentice' to Presidential Run (Video)

Protest Pac offers $5,000 to anyone shouting 'racist' during Trump's SNL gig | US news | The Guardian

Growing outrage over Trump on SNL | MSNBC

[video=youtube;ehIiDTDzENY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehIiDTDzENY[/video]

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I intend to watch. Nice to see a MSM TV station actually irritating the liberals.

Funny, it was ok to have clinton two do several scenes.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I watched part of it. I thought most of the scenes with Trump were very funny. The guy doesn't have a problem with making fun of himself.

Larry David also does a great Bernie Sanders impression. It was worth tuning in just to see him doing that in the open.

David also yelled out "Trump's a racist" during the monologue. I wonder if he'll get the $5k from Protest Pac.

gtpilot21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Noblesville, IN
    I watched and thought it was great. I couldn't stop laughing during the dance routine that was super funny. Only time will tell if he ends up winning the GOP.

Top Bottom