• ...and so much more!
  • bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    [h=2]Definition of PEDANTIC[/h]1
    : of, relating to, or being a pedant(see pedant)

: narrowly, stodgily, and often ostentatiously learned

[h=1]pedant[/h]

noun ped·ant \ˈpe-d[SUP]ə[/SUP]nt\
    : a person who annoys other people by correcting small errors and giving too much attention to minor details

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Congrats Pudly. Welcome to the club.

If you're starting your sentence with a know-it-all "well actually", then you're probably about to Denny up a thread with your annoying pompous yet tactically succinct knowledge of the subject.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If you're starting your sentence with a know-it-all "well actually", then you're probably about to Denny up a thread with your annoying pompous yet tactically succinct knowledge of the subject.

HatersgonH.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I kinda have issues believing it's true. I mean, how delusional can he be? Here are some of my faves.

"I am in a high-risk job. It is not the Mall of America, but Ill tell you what its no podunk mall either."

"Yes Im not a Green Beret but guess what neither are you and unlike you I have to face unruly shoppers every day. My REAL problem is that, like any LEO, I have enemies because of my job."

"Fortunately, wounding fire to suppress teenage kleptomaniacs is relatively easy, they all run in straight lines, and a hit in the knee will be relatively simple from the second floor. But they all get a warning first, we do not simply shoot shoplifters unless they resist violently."

"You do not understand how difficult our job is, or you would be grateful for this warning you have been given-whether you are on SPECOPS’s turf, or on mine, you will not repeat not act up with iniquity."

It's comedy gold. I just don't believe it's true.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I kinda have issues believing it's true. I mean, how delusional can he be? Here are some of my faves.
    "I am in a high-risk job. It is not the Mall of America, but Ill tell you what its no podunk mall either."

"Yes Im not a Green Beret but guess what neither are you and unlike you I have to face unruly shoppers every day. My REAL problem is that, like any LEO, I have enemies because of my job."

"Fortunately, wounding fire to suppress teenage kleptomaniacs is relatively easy, they all run in straight lines, and a hit in the knee will be relatively simple from the second floor. But they all get a warning first, we do not simply shoot shoplifters unless they resist violently."
    "You do not understand how difficult our job is, or you would be grateful for this warning you have been given-whether you are on SPECOPS’s turf, or on mine, you will not repeat not act up with iniquity."

Every time I read it:

cec685cd75219bbe2f0c9779685f72bfa0c05f6b83af1e07e3e5553956d6847a.jpg

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

I was there on the forum for a good bit of it...was it a long and elaborate put on? Don't know, but the responses from the forum members were priceless...I wish all the responses had been saved but sadly they weren't.

Top Bottom