Last edited:

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Mine from the Cecil the lion thread:

Another perspective from someone who actually lived in rural Zimbabwe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/o...-cry-for-lions.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Wait. Stop that. You're harshing the moral superiority of social justice.

Way to Denny the thread.

Plus, my name is Adam. :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

dividing+by+zero.jpg

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    If I remember correctly, I handed Denny that award.

For or those that don't know, when you Denny a thread, you prevent the thread from blossoming into something great. Everyone sees the potential for a pure unfettered epic experience...and then some ******* comes along and ruins everything.

In in the above thread, everyone knew the OP was full of ****, or at the very least, someone in public safety would tell the rest of the story plus give a criminal history showing patterns of behavior. The key is to allow the OP to keep talking so when that trump card is thrown down, the hole that was dug is too deep to escape before the walls collapse in and bury him. In the above thread, the cops, medics, and firemen on here were snickering to themselves waiting for the right moment. Btw the right moment usually isn't immediately after the thread begins as it causes the OP to go into witness protection. So then Denny comes along with the mantra "sex is like a race...whoever finishes first, WINS!" Disaster ensues.

For those that remember "trooper stole my wallet" or "105th recruit class" those threads were perfect as everyone allowed that guy to marinate in stupid before unleashing hell.

Don't be a Denny. Don't tell the punch line of someone else's joke. Don't spoil the movie by telling the ending to those who haven't seen it. And for gods sake, DON'T stop a thread before it begins picking up speed, jumps the tracks, and plows into a daycare.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If I remember correctly, I handed Denny that award.

For or those that don't know, when you Denny a thread, you prevent the thread from blossoming into something great. Everyone sees the potential for a pure unfettered epic experience...and then some ******* comes along and ruins everything.

In in the above thread, everyone knew the OP was full of ****, or at the very least, someone in public safety would tell the rest of the story plus give a criminal history showing patterns of behavior. The key is to allow the OP to keep talking so when that trump card is thrown down, the hole that was dug is too deep to escape before the walls collapse in and bury him. In the above thread, the cops, medics, and firemen on here were snickering to themselves waiting for the right moment. Btw the right moment usually isn't immediately after the thread begins as it causes the OP to go into witness protection. So then Denny comes along with the mantra "sex is like a race...whoever finishes first, WINS!" Disaster ensues.

For those that remember "trooper stole my wallet" or "105th recruit class" those threads were perfect as everyone allowed that guy to marinate in stupid before unleashing hell.

Don't be a Denny. Don't tell the punch line of someone else's joke. Don't spoil the movie by telling the ending to those who haven't seen it. And for gods sake, DON'T stop a thread before it begins picking up speed, jumps the tracks, and plows into a daycare.

I see what you did there,

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Denny was just thinking of the children. He's my hero.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    As far as I know, I've never Denny'd a thread.

Edit - I forgot about this:

At last check Chezuki had a stockpile of them. You might ask him.

Also, he will tell you to clear your cookies and then the store will work just fine. Don't listen to him. (Also, chez, you're welcome for Denny'ing up your trolling
    smile.png
    )

Oooh, a Denny bomb.

You sir, may consume a bag of phalli.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This was my Denny Award. :(

While that is funny -
    Those are gay parakeets. :):
    Thanks Denny!
    Oh Crap You're Right.
    I never thought I'd be a Denny.

Dammit Denny! You started this ****!
    I really didn't want to go there, but I did it for your own good. I'd want someone to tell me if I pulled a Denny.

I didn't realize I was even doing it until a caring member pointed it out to me after my post.....Thank You red_zr24x4.:rockwoot:

I feel so ashamed right now and I'm not sure if I can continue posting on INGO anymore. Maybe this whole time I was really jealous of Denny when he jumped in so quickly to correct everyone like he did.

I don't know........Frankly, I feel like a bully and kinda helpless......it's pathetic.

I don't want to feel this way anymore. Is this how Denny feels??.............but like, all the time??

Just admitting that I have this problem does actually make me feel little better. :)

**** You Denny!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    DD,
    first, you are welcome. Like I said ,I would want someone to tell me if I pulled a Denny.
    2nd, don't be so hard on yourself, use it as a learning experience. Try to see your mistake and learn from it.

Top Bottom