Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1251571445248843777

Joe Biden said:
    Donald Trump says he’s a wartime president — it’s time for him to act like one.

I... what's he asking for here?

200_d.gif

???

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Maybe he thinks Trump should start sniffing girl's hair?

I do not believe 20 year old stories that appear to have an agenda. And this clearly has "agenda" written all over it.

The Agenda is that Biden told people to believe accusers, and his followers won't honor his wishes when the agenda finally turns on him, as was inevitable.

If you're against that kind of practice, why would you support a candidate who supports the practice?
    :dunno:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maybe we have this guy all wrong.

Biden might just be an Aqua Net addict. How many of us have walked into the bathroom during or right after a bunch of blonds doing their hair? I know I have and it will make you lightheaded for sure. Kinda liked it. :n00b:

Joe's a Hairspray Huffer!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Maybe he thinks Trump should start sniffing girl's hair?

The Agenda is that Biden told people to believe accusers, and his followers won't honor his wishes when the agenda finally turns on him, as was inevitable.

If you're against that kind of practice, why would you support a candidate who supports the practice?
    :dunno:

I'm sorry. That is not an agenda. That is a statement made by Biden that I disagree with. It is a statement that I assume you disagree with otherwise you wouldn't keep insisting on printing it on the net.

I don't support Biden. He has problems, the least of which is sex. But I will vote for him over Trump in November if those are my two choices.

If you need further clarification, then perhaps the political section of INGO is not for you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It really doesn't matter what she told friends she thinks happened.

No one else was there, if "there" ever occurred at all. It might be a fantasy that she described to friends. Never heard anyone in that age group claim an exploit different than reality? C'mon.

And

Time has clearly run out. She could have officially reported it. She did not. The allegation is in a time period where the deck was not stacked against her as it might have been in the 50's through 80's.

Women have assumed that they now have a weapon of mass destruction to use against men. Particularly rich white men, but also Clarence Thomas. So, it's really an anti-establishment WMD.

Women's Suffrage. Prohibiiton. The Pill. Roe v Wade. Sexual Abuse Allegations decades old. There is a pattern here for those who choose to see it.

I do not believe 20 year old stories that appear to have an agenda. And this clearly has "agenda" written all over it.

The only exception is underage boys and girls. They get a pass on timely disclosure.

So Foz? If that priest did stick his finger "you know where", report it.

There are sexual predators out there, for sure. They should be punished. But not decades after the fact. That's why there are statutes on limitations and repose.

I agreed with this for Kavanaugh, felt that the Minnesota funny man, Franken, was sacrificed at the alter of getting political enemies by his own party. This sh;t must stop for all...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It really doesn't matter what she told friends she thinks happened.

No one else was there, if "there" ever occurred at all. It might be a fantasy that she described to friends. Never heard anyone in that age group claim an exploit different than reality? C'mon.

And

Time has clearly run out. She could have officially reported it. She did not. The allegation is in a time period where the deck was not stacked against her as it might have been in the 50's through 80's.

Women have assumed that they now have a weapon of mass destruction to use against men. Particularly rich white men, but also Clarence Thomas. So, it's really an anti-establishment WMD.

Women's Suffrage. Prohibiiton. The Pill. Roe v Wade. Sexual Abuse Allegations decades old. There is a pattern here for those who choose to see it.

The only exception is underage boys and girls. They get a pass on timely disclosure.

So Foz? If that priest did stick his finger "you know where", report it.

There are sexual predators out there, for sure. They should be punished. But not decades after the fact. That's why there are statutes on limitations and repose.

You would sound different if it was about Trump.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm sorry. That is not an agenda. That is a statement made by Biden that I disagree with. It is a statement that I assume you disagree with otherwise you wouldn't keep insisting on printing it on the net.

I don't support Biden. He has problems, the least of which is sex. But I will vote for him over Trump in November if those are my two choices.

If you need further clarification, then perhaps the political section of INGO is not for you.

So you support Biden.

Thereby supporting his choice to endorse the me too/believe all women movement.

If you will vote for a candidate, that is the maximum extent to which you can support them in a democracy.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You would sound different if it was about Trump.

Not really. Allegations that are well in the past carry no weight with me. But, you pay off a hooker? Then its more than an allegation

And, frankly, I rarely judge a man by his bedroom antics with other adults. If it's a Russian spy, then he shows poor judgement. The sex doesn't matter.

Trump is a lot of negative things to me. This is anchovies on that pizza. Stinky, but not the reason I don't like the pie.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So you support Biden.

Thereby supporting his choice to endorse the me too/believe all women movement.

If you will vote for a candidate, that is the maximum extent to which you can support them in a democracy.

What is so difficult to understand in what I wrote and that you quoted? If you are attempting to discern more than is there, you might ask someone else to read it for you and explain.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Not really. Allegations that are well in the past carry no weight with me. But, you pay off a hooker? Then its more than an allegation

And, frankly, I rarely judge a man by his bedroom antics with other adults. If it's a Russian spy, then he shows poor judgement. The sex doesn't matter.

Trump is a lot of negative things to me. This is anchovies on that pizza. Stinky, but not the reason I don't like the pie.

I have your campaign slogan for you:

Well America, it was a good run, but I am voting for Biden...

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    C'mon guys, it's time for a little reality.

The Democrat/Media Complex won't cover Biden's accuser. No one expects a Democrat to behave. As Joy Behar said, "They're all dogs."

I didn't vote for Trump because I thought he was a shinning example of morality; I voted for him because I thought he would be a better president than Hiliary.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here's another topic to discuss:

Will there be debates of the presidential candidates?
    Should Biden debate Trump or should he refuse and just run political adds?
    Do any of you think Trump would or should refuse to debate?
    Assuming the debates happen, who do you think the public will call the winner? Who will the media call the winner?

What do you think?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think there needs to be debates. America should be able to see the candidates responding to questions and be able to evaluate their responses.

There is little doubt the media will declare roaches biden the winner regardless of what the candidates say. In fact they could write their stories right now.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    I think there needs to be debates. America should be able to see the candidates responding to questions and be able to evaluate their responses.

There is little doubt the media will declare roaches biden the winner regardless of what the candidates say. In fact they could write their stories right now.

They already have. Even tho Biden probably wont remember why he is on the stage in the first place.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Assuming the debates happen, who do you think the public will call the winner? Who will the media call the winner?

What do you think?

Democrats will do everything in their power to make sure debates never happen.

You will see every excuse in the book.

They don't want their base to have to answer for nominating a senile and corrupt old man that represents everything that killed their party.
    The writing is already painted all over their constituents' faces.

They don't care about the country or what happens if someone in that bad of shape actually makes it into office, their only desire is attempting to get even for losing in 2016.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Joe's team will cover the debate base by setting President Trump up as the bully, picking on good old Joe. It's an easy scam to run as Trump is very aggressive, Joe can fumble his words, smile, look sheepish, and have big media make him out as the winner with solid ideas but just getting flustered by mean bully Trump.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

What do you think?

Media:
    "Joe really stood up to that bully Trump"
    "Joe held his own against aggressive Trump"
    "Trump attacks couldn't stop Joes resolve"
    "Joe is a fighter"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What is so difficult to understand in what I wrote and that you quoted? If you are attempting to discern more than is there, you might ask someone else to read it for you and explain.

So you have absolutely no reason or policy to vote for biden, except that he isn't Trump.
    Sounds like a solid platform if I've ever heard of one.

giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom