• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Keep running your mouth, you disgusting, deplorable ****. Republicans couldn't ask for a better gift.

beyotch.jpg
    Damn right we are leading the world in confirmed cases of COVID-19. We didn't try to destroy the data and hush up the source of this outbreak. We didn't punish whistle blowers who tried to alert us about this virus. We didn't buy unreliable test kits from a dubious source. We're trying to find exactly where virus is in our country, and handle it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    And just to be clear.

I'm not going to spend time debating Biden v Trump in the middle of this pandemic. I have greater concerns and while some here get a boner over stuff like this, I don't.

I think I've tried to be generally supportive of Trump in this crisis.

Let's just knock this **** off for awhile. We have better things to do.
    So once this pandemic has been resolved, you're giving us your word that you'll address this in the same way that you treated accusations of sexual misconduct against Trump and Kavanaugh?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember talking to one of the guys we had in China during the SARS epidemic, who was desperately trying to come home. I said that the news had mentioned that 2000 people had died from SARS, he told me that if that was the case, they had all died within a half mile of his location. Never believe anything released by the Chinese leadership.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I remember talking to one of the guys we had in China during the SARS epidemic, who was desperately trying to come home. I said that the news had mentioned that 2000 people had died from SARS, he told me that if that was the case, they had all died within a half mile of his location. Never believe anything released by the Chinese leadership.
    QFT.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So once this pandemic has been resolved, you're giving us your word that you'll address this in the same way that you treated accusations of sexual misconduct against Trump and Kavanaugh?

You need to review what I said about Kavanaugh, amigo.

And don't expect me to spend time researching my posts for you. You are welcome to do so at your leisure.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes you did.

And you have my response.

Good day.

And you failed to answer, so I guess you're voting for a rapist and refuse to acknowledge your own moral code that you use to disqualify other politicians.

How about you simply admit you're voting blue no matter who, and that you have no morals or principles of any kind, just like every other democrat in this country.

And just to be clear.
    I'm not going to spend time debating Biden v Trump in the middle of this pandemic. I have greater concerns and while some here get a boner over stuff like this, I don't.

I think I've tried to be generally supportive of Trump in this crisis.

Let's just knock this **** off for awhile. We have better things to do.

If you have better things to do, why are you posting here? You're just making excuses to not have to answer for your lack of values you pretend to hold.

Democrats BLOCKED aid and relief to the American people 3 times in a row this week. They didn't do this because they wanted more for the general public, they did this as leverage to attempt to implement their entire agenda while holding American lives hostage. You bet your bottom dollar I'm going to hold their supporters accountable for enabling such revolting behavior.

They didn't put themselves in office, people like you put them in office.

The democratic party isn't putting their differences aside because of a crisis, why should I put my differences aside for the people who put them in power?
    If anything, they're to blame, and by extension, you are, for the virus taking the US down as hard as it has. They blocked early efforts to stop the spread to the US, and labeled everyone attempting to stop the virus as a racist and a xenophobe.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom