Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You know the old joke:

Drive her 2 miles from the house and drop her off. If she comes back in the front door, don't ---- her.

His new campaign manager must be real smart.

Don't say anything. Let Trump talk.

Rock solid plan. That democratic strategy has been kicking ass for three plus years now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You know the old joke:

Drive her 2 miles from the house and drop her off. If she comes back in the front door, don't ---- her.

His new campaign manager must be real smart.

Don't say anything. Let Trump talk.

The problem is, if he thinks he's a better leader, he should be attempting to step up and set the tone.
    If he's a less effective leader, then he needs to keep his mouth shut.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The problem is, if he thinks he's a better leader, he should be attempting to step up and set the tone.
    If he's a less effective leader, then he needs to keep his mouth shut.

It's always easier to be a back-bencher than to be the PM, and likelier by far they remain a back-bencher if all they have to offer is criticism and dementia

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Trump is the president and it is up to him to rise to the occasion. If he does something that truly is not in the interests of US citizens, then he should be called on it. Until that point, I think we need to stand aside and let him attempt to do what presidents do.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump is the president and it is up to him to rise to the occasion. If he does something that truly is not in the interests of US citizens, then he should be called on it. Until that point, I think we need to stand aside and let him attempt to do what presidents do.

I want to rep you again but cannot. This post shows the guy you are, we all know you don't like the guy, but that is a quote of a man of principle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I want to rep you again but cannot. This post shows the guy you are, we all know you don't like the guy, but that is a quote of a man of principle.
    When NBC switched over to their network programming (from local news) this morning, I had to change the channel. Instead of news that might be helpful, it went straight into Trump-bashing and the criticism of every thing he's done and is trying to do, and is being advised to do. I mean they've always done that when it comes to anything involving him, but they've ratcheted it up into high gear. Now is not the time for that. I think he is doing the best he can under the circumstances, and these are circumstances that no president has had to face for nearly 100 years.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Did you ever think you would see the day where a presidential candidate was not allowed to talk in public by his betters because he said too much stupid ****?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So none other than the inimitable Medal Of Freedom winner Rush Limbaugh has an excellent perspective on this primary and the insistence on Biden.

The dem establishment knows they are losing to Trump.

The dem establishment saw what happened to the Republican Party after Trump won. The republican establishment was out.

They do not want Bernie because they will be out.

So even though they know Biden will lose they keep on.

Follow the money folks...

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    So while nobody’s paying attention “Ol Joe” lays down another whopper!

“Ol Joe” Claims to be a college professor after leaving the senate WTF?
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-claim-professor-after-leaving-senate-confusion

Get this crap just “stay alive Joe” ?
    Basic take Biden just has to stay alive the hate for DJT will be enough for a win really this is what Democrats think?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/stay-alive-joe-biden/608614/

You have heard that liberalism is a mental disorder, no?

Beside's, how many push up's can you do?

I get a brain freeze about 3/4 of the way into one. Creepy, crazy Joe should be fine though.

nestle_push-up.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I read that if there's a brokered convention, Andrew Cuomo might get drafted to run against Trump.

That could make it a race.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I read that if there's a brokered convention, Andrew Cuomo might get drafted to run against Trump.

That could make it a race.

So, send the gladiators out on the trail, let them maim each other and waste their money, then a fresh, unspoiled Caesar gets to cross the Rubicon?

I don't know what to make of this.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So, send the gladiators out on the trail, let them maim each other and waste their money, then a fresh, unspoiled Caesar gets to cross the Rubicon?

I don't know what to make of this.

How about NO. Just NO. Do you really think we want someone trying to turn the entire US into New York? Gee, then maybe he could pick Gavin Newsom as his running mate. :puke:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    And, Andrew Cuomo has demonstrated leadership ability, something lacking from Dems this cycle and last. (Tim Kaine probably should've waited.)

He would be a viable candidate against Trump.

Which is probably why he won't get the nomination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom