Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You guys still just don't get it! The right does not give a f**k who, what, when, or sexual proclivities. They want to win! Evangelicals support and pray for Trump, the same people that scorn divorce, extra marital sex, many things that Trump would be quilty of! Why, they could not depend on nice guys to win for them on abortion, immigration, and other conservative issues. They sent a f****g brash ahole to give as good as he got. He has delivered and they love him for it.

You clearly are surprised at what the right will now do to win, I am not. I always knew that someday it would happen. The whole "president as a godly man, a man like Jesus" was a farce put on conservatives by the left. God often used Godless imperfect men to accomplish Gods will throughout the Bible. The same today, many evangelicals will tell you Trump is executing gods will.

Consevatives are sick and tired of losing, they will vote for a winner...
    Best explanation I've seen.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Again, the comment you are up in arms about was sarcastic reply to the original comment about Meliana Trump.
    I didn't see you up in arms about that one. :twocents:

I don't read every post. Must have missed that. My view is the same for Melania as Jill. They are non-combatants and should be left alone.

Shame on those that do not.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't read every post. t.

Yet when someone asks you a valid question you state that you answered it month ago and tell the member to look it up.

How, pray tell do you look something up from months ago that you are not familiar with.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I am officially enacting the red flag law against Joe Biden.
    He is a danger to himself and others. I hear he owns a shotgun so that makes him racist as well.

The fact that his wife hasn't committed him already tells me that she needs to have her medical license revoked for malpractice.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't read every post. Must have missed that. My view is the same for Melania as Jill. They are non-combatants and should be left alone.

I believe this, I have never seen Alpo say anything bad about Melania - everybody here sure - but not her.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yet when someone asks you a valid question you state that you answered it month ago and tell the member to look it up.

How, pray tell do you look something up from months ago that you are not familiar with.

You want to follow the topic or is this just gonna be your continuing criticism of someone you don't like. I preferred it when you were blue falcon. Easier to remember what that nickname meant and attach it to the responses.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, not only that, but I don’t think people should be expected to disavow or criticize every instance just because they criticize one instance. As long as we’re consistent, and aren’t condoning something just because it came from “our” side, whichever side that is, while criticizing the other for the same thing.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, not only that, but I don’t think people should be expected to disavow or criticize every instance just because they criticize one instance. As long as we’re consistent, and aren’t condoning something just because it came from “our” side, whichever side that is, while criticizing the other for the same thing.

Are you kidding? There is sooo much of that going on. I don't mean just this thread but in here in general. Shirley you remember squid go pro when people were jumping up and down falsely accusing Trump while saying nothing about biden bragging about himself actually doing it.
    If it wasn't for being two-faced, double-standards and hypocrisy what would the dumocraps talk about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom