GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Palin was a pol. She wasn't "family". She still is a pol.

Oh come on. You’re memory can’t be slipping as bad a Biden’s. You’re telling me you don’t recall the press making hay out of every thing they could dig up on Palin’s kids? Even the one with Down’s?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Disingenuous for someone to suggest that INGO hold itself to a higher standard than the press and not attack/insult members of political families who have no role in government?

I would say that Hunter Biden is fair game. He was a pol. He used his dad's political coattails to get his job at Burisma.

Slandering Jill Biden is about as low as it gets and it really ticked me off. She's a teacher for crying out loud. A special ed teacher.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Disingenuous for someone to suggest that INGO hold itself to a higher standard than the press and not attack/insult members of political families who have no role in government?

I would say that Hunter Biden is fair game. He was a pol. He used his dad's political coattails to get his job at Burisma.

Slandering Jill Biden is about as low as it gets and it really ticked me off. She's a teacher for crying out loud. A special ed teacher.

Jill is a beatiful woman. Melania is a beautiful woman. Both are married to guys significantly older than them, and with money and power. Only Melania has been referred to here (on INGO) as a "gold digger" and worse. I think most of the comments I've seen about Jill have been complimentary (even if somewhat lecherous ;)) and the comment about Joe "marrying up" was a reference to that.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You were the one who started this whole line of discussion. Talk about indefensible.

VVaH5vg.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom