Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The 75B Omega would be a great first gun. It is a little less expensive and also less expensive to upgrade if you choose to do so later. It has a better trigger out of the box than either the traditional 75B or the SP01. It also upgrades very nicely. I also think a first gun should be a full size so that you can master your shooting techniques. Once learned they will translate down to a compact, PCR or P01 with ease.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Question: Does anyone have a kydex holster (pistol and mag) for a P06 they would be willing to sell? I am going crazy trying to find something. I bought a leather holster online that I had to wait almost two months to deliver and although it's okay, it's not really my cup of tea. Or if anyone knows of a source that will make one, that would be even better.

Try these guys, Que.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I had a P-07 traded it for an AK....I know. I'm married to an Aussie/Czech so the next time your at a party just yell out

Dobri Czeski Pivo!!!!! (Good Czech Beer!!!!!!) got all my wife's relatives to chuckle......:buddies:

I would like to get a nice stainless CZ 75 in "honor" of my wife's heritage.....okay, I'm ALWAYS looking for ways to fill the safe with firearms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom