Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh, it's okay. Part of the process for me. If you use your guns as your savings account then you can't ***** when you have to dip into it once in a while. ;)

You know that is how my world works.
    When I retired I sold of about 75% of the collection. Not sure how I came out profit/loss but the revenue really boosted us along.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You know that is how my world works.
    When I retired I sold of about 75% of the collection. Not sure how I came out profit/loss but the revenue really boosted us along.

This isn't a tragedy. No children are going to go without food. Just an old man who has to sell one of his toys. :dunno:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    When I sold my Cajunized RAMI BD it sat here in the classifieds for what seemed like forever. Someone ended up getting a heck of a deal. "Guns as savings account..." Yeah, I can relate ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When I sold my Cajunized RAMI BD it sat here in the classifieds for what seemed like forever. Someone ended up getting a heck of a deal. "Guns as savings account..." Yeah, I can relate ;)

Hopefully there are enough CZ knowledgeable people on :ingo: now that that doesn't happen as much. People should know what a Cajunized gun is worth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hopefully there are enough CZ knowledgeable people on :ingo: now that that doesn't happen as much. People should know what a Cajunized gun is worth.

One would hope "But"....I have better luck selling/trading a mouse house 1911 outside of Ingo.
    Yes, it is a mil-spec Frame and Slide. Yes, it is Full of the best parts and runs like a deer. No, I will not sell it for Mil-spec price.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    One would hope "But"....I have better luck selling/trading a mouse house 1911 outside of Ingo.
    Yes, it is a mil-spec Frame and Slide. Yes, it is Full of the best parts and runs like a deer. No, I will not sell it for Mil-spec price.

It can be tough to get your money's worth. I always take a little bit of a loss. I expect it. I consider it the rental cost for using the gun. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Besides, who could say no to such a beauty...?

IMG_0397_zpsb1wqjxyt.jpg

tommy1978guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Bloomington
    Im thinking about buying my first CZ,a P01 in OD green.It will just be a range toy maybe,I might just drool on it then put it back in the safe!Never gave CZs a second look until lately.They are damn fine looking pistols.Heard there pretty accurate and reliable to:rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Im thinking about buying my first CZ,a P01 in OD green.It will just be a range toy maybe,I might just drool on it then put it back in the safe!Never gave CZs a second look until lately.They are damn fine looking pistols.Heard there pretty accurate and reliable to:rolleyes:

BA's Rami.....off hand......between the legs of a ladder holding a target...90 + yards ringing a 10 inch steel. Repeatedly.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    BA's Rami.....off hand......between the legs of a ladder holding a target...90 + yards ringing a 10 inch steel. Repeatedly.
    Yea, llh1956 let me shoot his and it was really sweet! But also I am sure you are just a grade above the average marksman! LOL. Cant wait to take and drop mine off to llh so he can undergo surgery.psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yea, llh1956 let me shoot his and it was really sweet! But also I am sure you are just a grade above the average marksman! LOL. Cant wait to take and drop mine off to llh so he can undergo surgery.psyko
    You are correct, he is an above average marksman. But I am not and I was ringing steel with it at 90. Several people were.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom