• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Sounds like we already have enough interest to have lunch and shoot CZs. As long as I have a couple weeks notice I could do any Saturday or Sunday that would work fror others!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sounds like we already have enough interest to have lunch and shoot CZs. As long as I have a couple weeks notice I could do any Saturday or Sunday that would work fror others!
    We could always time it for when you are up here picking something up. That seems to happen fairly often. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had to tell a woman today that I was not going to be asking her out anytime soon. I had to drop $600 on new glasses. That cut into my gun fund so badly that taking her out is just not in the cards. She seemed to take it okay. ;)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I had to tell a woman today that I was not going to be asking her out anytime soon. I had to drop $600 on new glasses. That cut into my gun fund so badly that taking her out is just not in the cards. She seemed to take it okay. ;)
    Hey now she might be a keeper! I am actually blessed with a girlfriend that likes to go shooting and just rolls her eyes at me when I buy a new gun but never says anything.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey now she might be a keeper! I am actually blessed with a girlfriend that likes to go shooting and just rolls her eyes at me when I buy a new gun but never says anything.
    She must know that negative comments about that will not help her get promoted to wife. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom