Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning. I am looking forward to the day. I just finished loading 38 magazines and packing up six guns. I will be carrying one and picking up one when I pick up llh. I managed to consolidate things down to one range bag and my molle bag full of mags. ;) I have 400 rounds loaded and another 50 round box in the bag.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Have fun tomorrow. Sorry I can't be there.

Sorry to hear that, but maybe another time?

Good morning. I am looking forward to the day. I just finished loading 38 magazines and packing up six guns. I will be carrying one and picking up one when I pick up llh. I managed to consolidate things down to one range bag and my molle bag full of mags. ;) I have 400 rounds loaded and another 50 round box in the bag.

Morning fellow CZ lovers! :coffee:

Have two range bags I'm starting to get filled up. Plan to bring at least 400 - 500 rounds of 9mm and 300 - 400 of .45. Gonna be a great day! :rockwoot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My ammo shortage is starting to be a real problem. :(
    :+1: I would have a lot more ammo if I would just quit shooting it all up. Where's the fun in that though? But seriously, I really need to settle down and start reloading or something. Either that or really focus on stock piling during the winter months when I shoot less.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :+1: I would have a lot more ammo if I would just quit shooting it all up. Where's the fun in that though? But seriously, I really need to settle down and start reloading or something. Either that or really focus on stock piling during the winter months when I shoot less.
    I don't like getting under 3k rounds. I am now under 1k. :runaway:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    So another words you have to stop on the way and pick up some ammo?:lmfao:Under gunned? You guys up north are serious, I love this sick group of guys!psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Things will sort themselves out. I have plenty for today. I have been focusing on getting guns up to speed. I will need to change priorities for a while.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yesterday's pistol/rifle match has really put a spin on how I viewed my guns and gear. Thought I had most of it figured out, turns out some of it made no sense at all. I will be restructuring most of my lineup soon, most of the same guns, but will change the setup on them to fit their roles accordingly. Of course after today's shoot, I will be adding other things to the list as well, I have no doubt about that.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Defining roles for different guns seems to be an ongoing exercise for me. I still have a few things that must be accomplished to get where I want to be.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Ah good morning fellow CZ addicts. Six am and I am last to the party. You guys start awful early. Can't wait to meet all of you later today.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ah good morning fellow CZ addicts. Six am and I am last to the party. You guys start awful early. Can't wait to meet all of you later today.
    Between the sunburn on my neck, the excitement about today's shoot, and the strong strong desire to drink coffee this morning I had a hard time staying in bed any longer.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got done cleaning and lubing a couple of my guns. Wiped them all down and made sure they're packed and ready. Need to load magazines, study a bit for the course I'm taking in college and drink some more coffee before getting the car loaded up. Gonna be a great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom