• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I really kinda want another CZ, already. I was looking at 97s and I am just captivated by these clones. Look at this one : EAA Tanfoglio Witness Stock II 45ACP /EASY PAY $91 : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com
    I mean that price is only $100ish more than I paid for my shadow.... I need someone to tell me that these are just total garbage. ;)
    Sweet looking gun and I have heard that they are nice. But at that price point I would have to grab a 97 and put the CGWs goodies in it, just my opinion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just curious why getting out of the fortay?

Not sure. May only sell off the 40b.

Just a bit unsettled as to which direction to go. Hell, for a minute today I was ready to sell off everything but 2 1911's, an AR and a shot gun. Then I pinched myself. Much better now.
    I will be tuning up the 97 for sure. Selling one or both of the .40's will fund this.
    The P07 is a stashed HD gun. I have plans for it.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

Just a bit unsettled as to which direction to go. Hell, for a minute today I was ready to sell off everything but 2 1911's, an AR and a shot gun. Then I pinched myself. Much better now.
    I will be tuning up the 97 for sure. Selling one or both of the .40's will fund this.
    That P-07 that I have aint going nowhere, bad ass!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

Good thing you stopped and pinched yourself!:lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I really kinda want another CZ, already. I was looking at 97s and I am just captivated by these clones. Look at this one : EAA Tanfoglio Witness Stock II 45ACP /EASY PAY $91 : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com
    I mean that price is only $100ish more than I paid for my shadow.... I need someone to tell me that these are just total garbage. ;)

Gorgeous gun, but the price is just too salty for me. There are some really nice 1911's that are even more attractive to me at that price point. Thanks for the link though, always like to learn about other purdy guns :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Guys as to the "clones". I had a Jericho 941 one of the old ones, from IWI (Israel) it was a really nice shooter. But it was not the quality of a CZ. I sold it a couple of months ago in an effort to obtain more genuine CZ's. I have also had expereience with the Canik clone. Although a functional gun it was no where near the quality of a CZ. Triggers on the Canik clones do not come anywhere close to a CZ. From my experience I am not spending another dime on a clone. I will stick with the real thing. I learn from my mistakes, just my opinion, you got for free take it for what it's worth.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    In my opinion once you have witnessed a CZ with the upgrades there really isnt a finer shooting pistol. I still have a Glock 17 which I will keep and several others. Plus I do still enjoy a nice 1911, but in all reality they have the smoothest triggers available to buy.:coffee:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was looking at CZs, since I am a few days from getting my hands on mine after it's upgrade,.. and found something as I was browsing that I had not heard of... immediately sparked my interest. I saw a Tanfoglio Stock III. Wanted one the second I saw it. Tell me why I shouldn't want one. Pleeeease.
    Tanfoglios are clone but not exact copies. CGW parts do not work with them and the upgrades you can do are very limited to non-existent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom