Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to figure out how to reset my password on INGO. Tapatalk has it stored somewhere that I cannot find and it was a randomly generated one. Tapatalk is my only access right now and I’m tired of Tapatalk

I seldom use my phone to Ingo. If I moderate from my phone I screw up everything.....:):

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, I was wrong about the multi-quote issue being fixed... :rolleyes:

I seldom use my phone to Ingo. If I moderate from my phone I screw up everything.....:):

Yep. I don't understand how some people use the phone for stuff when they could use something better. Case in point, Monica was sitting on the couch last month complaining that the application for employment she was filling out was acting goofy. She was filling it out on her phone, while sitting a few feet away from her was her desk with a desktop computer that had a full keyboard, mouse and 32" monitor... :n00b:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Anything serious gets done on my PC. Phones are fine for general browsing and quick/short replies though. My wife uses her phone for everything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, I was wrong about the multi-quote issue being fixed... :rolleyes:

Yep. I don't understand how some people use the phone for stuff when they could use something better. Case in point, Monica was sitting on the couch last month complaining that the application for employment she was filling out was acting goofy. She was filling it out on her phone, while sitting a few feet away from her was her desk with a desktop computer that had a full keyboard, mouse and 32" monitor... :n00b:

Cindy and the kids are deep into the phones. I hate it. Not them just hate using a phone for this stuff.
    If you are out in the world and need to get online yes I get it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I used to get knees in the back constantly....now I just sleep further away from the wife.
    I'm also familiar with this.

Guess I'll see the new OS from work tonight. I generally use Tapatalk for my forums. Mostly a format convenience as it's easier to navigate and read for me. No loss though, a thousand kut-Alpo's couldn't keep me from the smell of this room. I'll find a way.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Cindy and the kids are deep into the phones. I hate it. Not them just hate using a phone for this stuff.
    If you are out in the world and need to get online yes I get it.

I feel the same way. Monica is constantly on her phone. It is super annoying. I have friends that are the same way. They can't go more than a few minutes without having to pull their phone up. If I'm spending time with someone, I want them giving their focus to me, not the damn phone. I think it's extremely rude. I use mine to check time, so I'll pull it up on occasion, but that's just to verify the time as I hate wearing a watch (sorry TT).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I feel the same way. Monica is constantly on her phone. It is super annoying. I have friends that are the same way. They can't go more than a few minutes without having to pull their phone up. If I'm spending time with someone, I want them giving their focus to me, not the damn phone. I think it's extremely rude. I use mine to check time, so I'll pull it up on occasion, but that's just to verify the time as I hate wearing a watch (sorry TT).

It is a new "Addiction" so proove me wrong.
    If you can not drive from here to the corner and stay off the G D ****ing phone you have a serious issue.

And I really do hate this new key board. It will become a target very soon.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    What 22's did you shoot?

I have a Ruger 22/45 Copperhead 10-round pistol

also, a SIG 522 SWAT (*based off the M400 frame*) 22lr only - (not a swap innerds cluster) 25-30 round mags with Nikon glass .
    The trigger sucks on it but it has loosened up a bit since I've been using it.

The Ruger pistol has a pic rail and a TR25 red dot / or the irons for sights. Love that handgun. So much fun for blasting thru 10 rounds asap

The SIG is so darned accurate that you can rip a hole the size of a silver dollar @ distance whilst blasting thru a mag dump = too much fun.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It is a new "Addiction" so proove me wrong.
    If you can not drive from here to the corner and stay off the G D ****ing phone you have a serious issue.

And I really do hate this new key board. It will become a target very soon.

Completely agree (except about the keyboard which I have no opinion on)... :):

I have a Ruger 22/45 Copperhead 10-round pistol

also, a SIG 522 SWAT (*based off the M400 frame*) 22lr only - (not a swap innerds cluster) 25-30 round mags with Nikon glass .
    The trigger sucks on it but it has loosened up a bit since I've been using it.

The Ruger pistol has a pic rail and a TR25 red dot / or the irons for sights. Love that handgun. So much fun for blasting thru 10 rounds asap

I hear you. I have a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical and two S&W Victory 22's with red dots and they are a blast to shoot!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    In my wife's defense, she doesn't really have a hobby. A lot of the time she does these coloring book type things on her phone. I bought her an adult coloring book a few weeks ago (no, not XXX adult, lol) and it just sits on the table. :dunno:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I always found these keyboards funky

tfl-wkb-3150ub-open-box_1_1.jpg

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Last evening I watched a weird movie called "I see You"

Helen Hunt was a major player - and MAN O MAN HAS SHE AGED.!!

She looked like she was 80 yrs old....and she wasn't trying to look like that.

Sad, I used ta have the eye on her - Twister etc...but now she looked almost alien...

Check out the movie on Prime :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7W6ob6eCw

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In my wife's defense, she doesn't really have a hobby. A lot of the time she does these coloring book type things on her phone. I bought her an adult coloring book a few weeks ago (no, not XXX adult, lol) and it just sits on the table. :dunno:

CKW is a machine. She constantly making/changing/crafting something. She made so many gifts to hand out this Christmas. Friends and visitors all leave with something in hand that she made. Heck she pushed me into servitude building baby bunk beds for "Baby alive" dolls. She gave them to her friends with Granddaughters to give them for Christmas. Anything to emote a smile in this ever saddening world. She is only idle after a long day at the sewing machine or in the kitchen with the terrorists making cookies. Always something. Always.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I do most, if not all of my web stuff on in iPad with an attached keyboard. I use the phone on occasion but don’t like entering text that way. If I can figure out how to reset my password, I’d move back to my computer again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom