• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    As far as food for the FGE, I'm happy to bring whatever is needed! I usually just make cookies or something, but I don't want there to be a ton of cookies only. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to making something else.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Two cups of coffee for me. About to have my second shortly. Not as good since I gave up cream and sugar, but still the only thing that gets my motor running. Water the rest of the day... :(

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Good for you. Easier to keep good habits than break bad habits.

I drink coffee all morning, white monsters all afternoon, coffee in the evening and then complain that I don’t sleep well. Huh?
    Once in a while I'll drink a Bang (300 mg of caffeine) which normally results in some pretty quick regret. :laugh:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    As far as food for the FGE, I'm happy to bring whatever is needed! I usually just make cookies or something, but I don't want there to be a ton of cookies only. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to making something else.
    I'm the cookie master !!! .....what about brownies ? ;)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good for you. Easier to keep good habits than break bad habits.

I drink coffee all morning, white monsters all afternoon, coffee in the evening and then complain that I don’t sleep well. Huh?

I used to be pretty heavy Mtn Dew, and Dr Pepper. Then several years back broke that habit, and went mostly water as I was trying to lose weight (took a few days and I broke through the headaches and broke the caffeine habit). Then discovered Diet Mtn Dew and Diet Dr Pepper and was right back on the caffeine.

Kidney stones a few years back broke some of the bad habits for me real quick like and now it's either water, lemonade or Sprite (the latter 2 are supposed to be actually helpful with dealing certain kinds of kidney stone formation due to the citric acid they contain as I understand). No caffeine for a while now and I don't miss it. Never really have drank much on the alcohol side so no habits there to break.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

I'll bring venison summer sausage with cheese and crackers.

If nobody eats any that just means more for me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom