Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Pray tell, what hath been done to the 686? I wouldn't mind giving mine a what for, as it is very dear to me.
    BossHoss did a trigger job and chamfered the cylinder. This is the one that WT shot, then immediately went out and bought one, then sent it to BossHoss to duplicate the work

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    BossHoss did a trigger job and chamfered the cylinder. This is the one that WT shot, then immediately went out and bought one, then sent it to BossHoss to duplicate the work

Extremely nice gun. I ended up selling mine, but that's because I'm not really a revolver guy. I can't say enough about how sweet of a shooter that gun is though.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Sweet thanks. I have a 3" 686+ Talo that was a gift to me, from me for my first father's day. LOVE this gun. I'm a sucker for unfluted cylinder.

Is this Hoss feller an INGO'er? TIA.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I want to buy all the guns any of you guys sell...especially CM. Problem is, I don't shoot the guns I have, and if I buy more I wouldn't even enjoy them as a show piece because they would be locked up in the safe. What a pickle.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I want to buy all the guns any of you guys sell...especially CM. Problem is, I don't shoot the guns I have, and if I buy more I wouldn't even enjoy them as a show piece because they would be locked up in the safe. What a pickle.

Mount a lighted camera in your safe and feed the stream to a monitor hooked up in the favorite room of your home.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Tragedy has befallen the mcapo household.

The pot for the coffee maker has broken before fulfilling its required duties of the day....Thanks goodness a gas station isn’t far away.
    How will you live? You would have to motivate BEFORE coffee. This is possible?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom