The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    View attachment 126003

Today is Monday February 15th, 2021 and these are the official weigh in results for the first 2 weeks of the Weight Loss Challenge.

The current leader is Woody Woodpecker with an astounding loss of 4.21% of their starting weight.
    Good job Woody, you've set the bar high.

• Woody Woodpecker -4.21%
    • Winnie the Pooh -3.31%
    • Little Bo Peep -3.05%
    • Buzz Lightyear -2.29%
    • Roger Rabbit -1.55%
    • Willy Wonka -0.71%
    • George Jetson -0.55%
    • Mary Poppins 0.96%
    Thanks for the report, Diet Coordinator ! :thumbsup:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You guys must have great will power, looking at some of those "meals" that MM is limiting himself to scares me.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Picked up a nice S&W HE Target that had an interesting story. Most know that when the British left France through Dunkirk in 1940 they got most of the army out, but left all the equipment in France. With the Germans just across the channel and an army with no guns, England had no big gun owning tradition like we have here in the US, there simply were no guns to equip the army.

Acting fast the British Purchase Commission is formed using the country's vast gold reserves to buy anything that shoots. Keep in mind this is before Lend Lease so it's a cash and carry deal. This revolver was made in 1940 for the domestic target shooting market and like much of new production was simply bought in a lot. Going to England it gets proof stamped and a British lanyard attached. Probably never saw combat from the condition it is in, maybe sat in an officers holster, or guarded a base. After the war it comes home somehow before 1968, maybe with a returning GI.

Still shoots just fine, many years after bein, there and back.
    LE, it sure is nice to have you back. This is a very interesting story. Is it just me or does the front sight on the Smith look exceptionally high?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Looks like I'm here for the long haul. Definitely staying at the command center overnight. If 3rd comes in at midnight I'll go sleep on a couch somewhere a few hours, then work day shift till 4pm tomorrow. If 3rd doesn't releive me it's the ole 16hr double whammy shift. I packed a toothbrush, extra slim jim's, and some clean socks.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I hope if CM ever decides to unload one of those 1911s, I get a chance to snag one. My Colt needs a friend.:)
    From what I can tell, he sells most of them. Kinda like doddg does with pistols only CM fixes them up a bit before selling.
    One of my favorites.
    Maybe you should keep this one...unless you sell it to me at a lose....dibs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom