The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Let me know what you're thinking. I gotta find out if my Dad was serious about going to see the last Star Wars movie with me on Sunday. If not, my Sunday is open...

I'm not going to the match so my Sunday is free and I would be happy to head to the range in the early afternoon to sight in the RMR among other things to be shot.

Areoflyer09 wants to compare my AR9 pistol to my AR9 carbine and he is welcome to join us as well.

If neither of you can make it I may wait until Monday for slightly warmer temps, but either day works well for me.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm not going to the match so my Sunday is free and I would be happy to head to the range in the early afternoon to sight in the RMR among other things to be shot.

Areoflyer09 wants to compare my AR9 pistol to my AR9 carbine and he is welcome to join us as well.

If neither of you can make it I may wait until Monday for slightly warmer temps, but either day works well for me.

I’ll let you know later today for sure!

Hey you said it should be warm(ish) the last time we did this and the temps aren’t projected to be much different on Sunday! :):

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Whew. I hate stuff like that.
    I know I'll be checking the sump pump later when I get home tonight.

Yup, same here. I will be swinging by the new house to inspect the basement and the 2 sump pumps. I will test the emergency back up battery as well. Typing this out made me think of this. Thanks!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Reed, my quoting is broken for this thread again and I don't feel like clearing my cache at the moment. I'll check with my Dad after work and let you know if I'm free on Sunday or not later this evening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom