The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It is quiet in here. I’ve been taking a walk and tending to the pups needs. Time to take care of mine and that means a splash of bourbon.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have a pretty powerful husqvarna leafblower if you need to borrow it. I also have the premixed fuel cans for it.

That's very kind of you.
    Honestly, I hovered over a 'buy' button on the blower that Tarzan recommended, but the idea of $400 stopped me. As soon as I have leaf guards put onto the gutters (maybe as early as this year), I'll have no need for an expensive blower.

So ..... I grabbed my 39 cent kitty litter scoop that I've used for years, and got 'er done this afternoon. My gutters are clean ..... let it rain !

picture

But Thanks, TT ...... from one beard-brother to another !

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Finally found a step for an old Winchester ladder sight, it was nearly a third of the price of an entire sight. I'll probably have to e-mail the gun screw maker to make a screw for it. It's the most common problem with these sights, the screw backs out over time from recoil and then is lost, swiftly followed by the sight ladder.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally found a step for an old Winchester ladder sight, it was nearly a third of the price of an entire sight. I'll probably have to e-mail the gun screw maker to make a screw for it. It's the most common problem with these sights, the screw backs out over time from recoil and then is lost, swiftly followed by the sight ladder.

It amazes me how you find these old parts and that they are even still available.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    All the parts are here for the 1911 project.
    Waiting on Allen to get the frame Ceracoated.

It looks like I will be seeing Allen pretty soon as well. Though not for gun stuff.

A lady slid into the back of the Trailblazer, when I was stopped for a red light, this afternoon in Lafayette. It doesn't look like much damage, but we will see. No one was hurt in her car or mine. Which is the good part. These things happen, she admitted fault to the police officer. I'll be talking to my insurance agent tomorrow. I started the claim through the app though.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Finally removed all the exterior Christmas lights and put them along with the tree and interior decorations up in the attic. Cleaned the flame sensor on the furnace (piece of cake, thank you CM). Hanging out on the couch with the Mrs.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It amazes me how you find these old parts and that they are even still available.

There's a guy on Ebay that has everything under the sun, it's always good, he doesn't negotiate. When I can't find it after a few weeks, I just go there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally removed all the exterior Christmas lights and put them along with the tree and interior decorations up in the attic. Cleaned the flame sensor on the furnace (piece of cake, thank you CM). Hanging out on the couch on the Mrs.

Here to help.

Start saving and give me a call when you are ready.
    I will be doing this for a few more years....:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It looks like I will be seeing Allen pretty soon as well. Though not for gun stuff.

A lady slid into the back of the Trailblazer, when I was stopped for a red light, this afternoon in Lafayette. It doesn't look like much damage, but we will see. No one was hurt in her car or mine. Which is the good part. These things happen, she admitted fault to the police officer. I'll be talking to my insurance agent tomorrow. I started the claim through the app though.

Sorry to hear about that but it’s good that she took responsibility for her mistake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom